Jets Sign Ty Law: MERGED

madmike1

Maybe I will still pull the trigger, most of the tix are e-mail delivery so I still can do it...

I am watching a set of 2 in section 238 for $175

What time do I need to get up there by?

We will be there around 3:30 so anytime after that works :D

Traffic is going to be bad between 4-7. If you do head up will you take 95, or 84 to the Mass Pike?

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We will be there around 3:30 so anytime after that works :D

Traffic is going to be bad between 4-7. If you do head up will you take 95, or 84 to the Mass Pike?

I can go either way... I live right on 84 though... so it saves me about 20-30 minutes unless traffic is awful...

I can go either way... I live right on 84 though... so it saves me about 20-30 minutes unless traffic is awful...

84 would be your best bet as you would hit a lot of traffic on 95 in Rhode Island.

If you do pull the trigger and buy the tix shoot me a PM and I'll give you my cell phone #

Your boy is making a pretty strong case. I still take Nnamdi Asomugha over any corner by lightyears. But Revis is near the top of the "everone else" list.

I really wonder what he'd be like on another team. His ridiculous completions allowed and thrown at numbers make me think that other teams respect him, but also know that they really don't need to throw his way, as it's a risk, to beat the Raiders.

You can run the ball on them, you can throw elsewhere, and they don't score much. Why take any risks and just ignore him instead.

IMO, this move is an indication that Mangini is loading up for a run at the Lombardi Trophy. Another veteran player that has been there and won a ring. How much Law is going to play at this moment is not important. There are seven games remaining, so Ty has plenty of time to work himself into game shape and play a more significant role down the stretch of those last few games, when his ball hawking skills, and overall experience, may be needed when trying to clinch a playoff spot, the AFCE, or earn a playoff bye week.

Law now joins Favre, Faneca, former teamate D'Woody, with The Ring, and the experience on how to get it done. Just as the younger players, and the Jets as a whole have valued from those other three I've mentioned, Law will contribute too.

In the meantime he will be of great value to the rookie Lowery, an aggressive ball hawking type of player , and a dedicated student of the game. Law is the right type of mentor to assisst Lowery in developing his coverage and hawking skills.

If none of this works out, then you simply cut him and say goodbye Ty.

IMO, this move is an indication that Mangini is loading up for a run at the Lombardi Trophy. Another veteran player that has been there and won a ring. How much Law is going to play at this moment is not important. There are seven games remaining, so Ty has plenty of time to work himself into game shape and play a more significant role down the stretch of those last few games, when his ball hawking skills, and overall experience, may be needed when trying to clinch a playoff spot, the AFCE, or earn a playoff bye week.

Law now joins Favre, Faneca, former teamate D'Woody, with The Ring, and the experience on how to get it done. Just as the younger players, and the Jets as a whole have valued from those other three I've mentioned, Law will contribute too.

In the meantime he will be of great value to the rookie Lowery, an aggressive ball hawking type of player , and a dedicated student of the game. Law is the right type of mentor to assisst Lowery in developing his coverage and hawking skills.

If none of this works out, then you simply cut him and say goodbye Ty.

I have a different theory about Mangini's mindset. It has to do with that whole mentor/student thing. But I hope I am dead wrong and all of you guys who see this move with Law as being a good thing are right.

I love being wrong when the Jets benefit. :cheers:

Fitzy is a little worked up over this!

Hey Ty Law, FAHK YOU!

Posted by Fitzy on 11/11/08 at 08:58 AM

72fa8cf0.jpg

In addition to this ball, ty Law will be catching some serious **** from Pats fans when his turncoat ****face shows up to Foxboro this week in a Jets uniform. *******.

So, turns out Ty Law will be playing professional football again real soon. And might even be on the field Thursday night in Foxoro. For the goddamn Jets!

"I just feel better about this and the direction this team is going and how they welcomed me," Law was quoted as saying by Schefter. "I wanted to be somewhere I was wanted." TRANSLATION: Even though the Jets and the Pats have the same record the Jets have Brett Favre and the Pats don't have Tom Brady. Also the Jets are healthier than the Pats, AND Coach Mangini and the ****suckers in the Jets front office were willing to kiss my ass, and Bill Belichick and the Pats weren't. I'm an ******* who think the Jets have abetter chance to win, so now I'm playing for the goddamn Jets.

I can not say this loud enough or more clearly - FAHK YOU, TY LAW! You had a chance to come back and right the wrong of your soured milk departure from the Pats almost four years ago. All would have been forgiven, like you just needed some space or a timeout, some personal time. But instead, by signing with the goddamn Jets, you basically spit in the face of the love and appreciation we had for you and definitely would have shown you again. All would have been forgiven and forgotten real fahkin' fast if you signed with the Pats, stepped out onto the field at Gillette in your old #24 and helped out a banged up but gung-ho Pats D. Instead you signed with another "former" team (like that one ****ty year counts), the one with the team color that's the same as money (something you make no bones about playing for), in what can only be seen as a true sign of frontrunning. I know loyalty plays little to no part in professional sports anymore. I'm not a little kid with a broken sports heart. But I am a fan, and was a huge Ty Law guy for years and years. Now he's just another one of those great players who turned his back on where he came from and who helped make him. His pick in Super Bowl 36 is one of my all-time favorite plays. But now it's just an irrelevant highlight. Fahk 'em!

Seriously I'm so mad right now I wish my dick had Apache Cheif powers so I could scream "My dick!" and it would grow to 50 times its size so Ty Law can SUCK IT!

apachief.jpg

Ty Law, bow down before the power of "Fitzy's DICK!"

Uncensored version can be found here http://www.townienews.com/site/archive/hey-ty-law-fahk-you/

How you doing man? Long time no chat.

I feel for you...now all 3 of your players in your abbreviated name are gone. :)

I'm good bro, yourself?

And I'm not sure what you're referring to. ;)

Everyone knows AVM stands for something deadly. Heck, Wes Welker may claim he has it as to avoid matching up with Ty Law Thursday.

Archived