Things that people do that annoy the hell out of you...

MrsTaborJet

C'mon, there are things we all hate... post it here, I'll kick it off...

• Skinny people who complain that they are fat, especially in the presence of people bigger than them.
  • People who use "air quotes" in a conversation
  • People who sneeze without covering their mouth
  • People, especially men, who say DELISH! Who are you, Rachael Ray?

:wild:

People who don't give any acknowledgement when you hold the door for them. Granted, you don't do it for the recognition so it's not like I say anything to them about it.

High-nosed rich people who expect the utmost respect from everyone within 100 yards of themselves. Someone moved their cart over a bit to make room in a supermarket--I said a polite thank you and moved on. Bastard gave me one of those "your welcome's" like they expect me to kiss their feet for moving out of my way. I just called 'em a douche and continued on my way

This one might only affect me and maybe 5 other posters--but kids that think they're cool by telling everyone else how bad someone else did on their test/paper. I thought that stuff would be gone two years ago upon entering high school, but nope. Called out a kid only a few days ago for telling the home room that some kid that wasn't in today got a failure on their rewrite for a trimester paper. That's none of his business, who is he to tell anyone else that?

People who wave off someone's opinion because of their age. Like someone says something of relative importance or gives out an impressive idea that totally outdoes some adults' opinion, and they just totally ignore it because of their age. I actually remember I got in a bit of trouble with this stuff in 6th grade, lol. And, those who cite age as a lack of experience. People can gain just as much hands-on experience in 14 years old through actions and books than a 44 year old.

I could think of a lot more, lol.

where to begin? :lol:

dont say you are going to call, and then not call. that is annoyi8ng.

mean people annoy me. and yes there is a difference between people who are mean on occasion and mean people.

people who are self centered and thoughtless.

i am sure i will think of more. :D

People who walk around stores with their blue tooth having a long, drawn out conversation. Are they that self-absorbed that they think other shoppers want to hear them?

People and their damn carts... in the supermarket who just leave their cart in the middle of the aisle when there are clearly others trying to get through and they are totally oblivious. And then if you move it or say 'excuse me' nicely they look at you like WTF is your problem. Bite me.

People who treat sales people rudely or with no regard. They are doing a crappy job, would it hurt you to say Hi and to wish THEM a nice day?

People really do blow.

People who drive 40 on the parkway. They cause so much dam traffic, and double everyones commute time as they sit behind the wheel smiling with 500 feet of empty space between them and the car in front of them.

When you're behind someone in traffic and they're going really slow...light is about to turn red...they speed up to not catch it and you're now sitting at the red light. Burns my ass.

[quote name='Blackout

* People who can't do the speed limit. If it's 55 and you are doing 40...I should have the right to kill you

* People who cut out in front of you only to make the next turn that is less than 200 feet away even though there isn't a car behind you for 300 miles

* People who don't say thank you when I hold the door for them or people who don't waive when I let them cut out in front of me.

* Any Idiot in Crocs

* ARSHOLES who swear in front of kids

* People who judge others by how they look and not by who they are

* People who take advantage of the generosity of others

Excellent thread MrsTabor.

I was going to start an "I need to vent" thread tonight because I'm sick and tired of people going 35-40 mph when they enter a major highway where everyone else is going at least 65-70 mph.

I always seem to be behind that person.

people who announce their IQ and then try to pretend that it is a meaningless test . ;)

and yes i am petty and proud of it :lol:

OHHHHH BURRRN! BURN! BURNNNN!!!!!! QUICK SOMEONE GET ME SOME OINTMENT FOR THIS BURNNN!!!

I "announced" it to prove that it was a meaningless test and a meaningless standard. It's not my fault you're so insecure about your own intellect that you were unable to understand that. If you go back and read my exact words you'd be able to understand that what I said was that if an ******* like me could score 140 on a IQ test that it wouldn't be a good determining factor for a separate/new forum.

OHHHHH BURRRN! BURN! BURNNNN!!!!!! QUICK SOMEONE GET ME SOME OINTMENT FOR THIS BURNNN!!!

I "announced" it to prove that it was a meaningless test and a meaningless standard. It's not my fault you're so insecure about your own intellect that you were unable to understand that. If you go back and read my exact words you'd be able to understand that what I said was that if an ******* like me could score 140 on a IQ test that it wouldn't be a good determining factor for a separate/new forum.

:rl: yep thats it exactly ...

chill out young man ;) it is a jokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee albeit one that keeps giving mind you... but a joke :D

take deep cleansing breaths :D

The only reeason I am excited is because this is foreplay to me ;)

lol.. i guess when you are your age.. foreplay takes many forms.. frankly posting on a jets board does not turn me on.. but hey whatever floats your boat :lol:

dont say you are going to call, and then not call. that is annoyi8ng.

It's not that we were really lying at the time. At the time, we probably liked you. Things were good.

But, after some time to think about it, the time between saying 'we'll call you' and waiting the 3-7 days to actually do it, we realize, 'meh', and we don't bother.

Archived