"bring it. I got the tricks for you."

ECURB

Show us what you got Law!

I know this has been in the works for weeks and weeks... Law even hints that he was waiting for the right team (in other words a true contender)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3694821

Talk about getting thrown into the fire.

Defensive back Ty Law agreed to a one-year deal with the New York Jets on Monday and is set to play Thursday night against the Patriots.

NFL.com first reported the deal, which is pending a physical.

At least Law has familiarity on his side. He played from 1995-2004 in New England before spending the 2005 season with the Jets. Law worked with current Jets coach Eric Mangini in New England. Mangini was the defensive backs coach from 2000-04 before taking over the Jets in 2006.

Law was with the Chiefs the past two seasons but became a free agent at the end of the year.

"This is going to be different playing Thursday night against the Patriots, matching up against my former team and the players I'm used to practicing against," Law said from Boston, according to NFL.com.

"I know they're going to throw at me, but I welcome the challenge -- bring it. I got the tricks for you."

Law is a five-time Pro Bowler who has 52 career interceptions. NFL.com reported that the Patriots had also been in contact with Law, trying to bring him back.

ESPN.com's Tim Graham writes about all things AFC East in his division blog.

"This is going to be different playing Thursday night against the Patriots, matching up against my former team and the players I'm used to practicing against," Law said from Boston, according to NFL.com.

I assume he is referring to Kevin Faulk, a couple OL (Light, Koppen, Neal) and then-rookie Ben Watson.

I assume he is referring to Kevin Faulk, a couple OL (Light, Koppen, Neal) and then-rookie Ben Watson.

I was thinking the same thing.

He is talking about the guys he practiced with last week when the Pats brought him in... then he said **** you bill belicheat Im helping Mangini...

He is talking about the guys he practiced with last week when the Pats brought him in... then he said **** you bill belicheat Im helping Mangini...

When did the Pats bring him in? Stop making stuff up. Ty's last team was the Kansas City Chiefs.

Archived