Ellie (the ugly car girl) strikes back...

Jets Babe

There is nothing, NOTHING more annoying than a woman who thinks she's better looking than she is. If you're a 10, then I'll put up with 10 attitude--it's part of the bargain. But if you're a 6 and you have 10tude, F you.

This girl is a 0.6.

Edited by johnny green balls

There is nothing, NOTHING more annoying than a woman who thinks she's better looking than she is. If you're a 10, then I'll put up with 10 attitude--it's part of the bargain. But if you're a 6 and you have 10tude, F you.

This girl is a 0.6.

:rl:

what i don't understand is...if it doesn't bother you so much, then why do you post 3 essay-length blog posts?

This girl is a 0.6.

Dude, chill out.

Jets babe is having a little fun. I've seen her pictures and she's not a 0.

Have a little class, man.

Dude, chill out.

Jets babe is having a little fun. I've seen her pictures and she's not a 0.

Have a little class, man.

you're a moron. i'm talking about car girl, idiot.

I don't see anything wrong with her blog. She's telling all the folks out there that feel the need to belittle a womans looks to make themselves feel better - to go get a life. What's wrong with that?

her poses and subsequent publication of them indicate someone who thinks they are hot. wretched. also, her myspace pages are replete with big sunglasses, "look how freakin hot i am" pictures.

I don't see anything wrong with her blog. She's telling all the folks out there that feel the need to belittle a womans looks to make themselves feel better - to go get a life. What's wrong with that?

hmmm, you must not be a model either.....if someone is going to publish photo's of themselves on a forum (one in which they are trying to be sexy), they are going to be made fun of. Why doesn't anyone realize this?

it's just funny because she says she doesn't care what people think, but decides to post 3 essay-length blog posts to show that she doesn't care so much.

hmmm, you must not be a model either.....if someone is going to publish photo's of themselves on a forum (one in which they are trying to be sexy), they are going to be made fun of. Why doesn't anyone realize this?

Um...nope, not a "model." LOL!

I understand they will be made fun of. I just don't understand busting on someone's looks - unless you have a personal issue with this person. Just because something "is" doesn't mean it "should be."

And regarding the blog - she's defending herself. Wouldn't most people?

Edited by Garb

Um...nope, not a "model." LOL!

I understand they will be made fun of. I just don't understand busting on someone's looks - unless you have a personal issue with this person. Just because something "is" doesn't mean it "should be."

And regarding the blog - she's defending herself. Wouldn't most people?

the point is, you're free to do what you want, post your pics, wear a bikini, whatever. but then you can't act surprised when others exercise their right to do what they want and lambast you. freedom of speech and expression does not equal freedom from criticism. i'm not faulting anything she's done as "improper." i just think it's hilarious that a chick likes that thinks anyone wants to see her posing like that.

JGB - if you really wanted to, you could make this posters brains instantly combust.

slow burn more fun.