Ellie (the ugly car girl) strikes back...

Jets Babe

..then why do men feed into a machine that will eventually bite them in the arse? Example: Eye candy turn arm prop turns wife 'cause she's sooooooooooo hot. After a few years you can't stand the sound of her voice. And why does this happen? Because maybe Mars isn't so far away afterall. Men can be pretty insecure too.

its like i always say, no matter how hot a woman is, somewhere there is a dude who is just tired of f$$$ing her.

But whatever i guess, why live worrying about the future? lol

Serious relationship? Haha, men never think that far ahead. I'm talking about guys who try to meet up with strippers (or hooters waitresses) after their shift. there is a brilliant South Park episode about this phenomenon.

dude, there are 100's of nightly loser conventions that take place every night in america. They take place in strip club parking lots at closing time when all the boyfriends and suitcase pimps show up to pick up their stripper girlfriends. Seriously, next time you are at a tittie bar hang until closing and watch all the total losers who show up to pick up these girls.

• 3 months later...
Had she been smart, she would've tried to parlay her 15 minutes into a viral video or two and some merchandising (who wouldn't buy a 'car girl' halloween mask?).

She could have toured the county fair circuit, doing a takeoff on the seaside heights boardwalk game "shoot the geek." Let her just run around in a bikini getting shot by rednecks with waterguns.

• 14 years later...

So this is me from 2008.

What people don't know is that this was the darkest time in my life. 

Also, I agree with you all. My make up and everything is atrocious. 

Growing up, I was raised in an extremely rigid and abusive home that did not allpw make up or "immodest" clothes. So I didn't know the first thing about styling myself. 

What you also did not know is that I had no idea the person I was "modeling" for was going to post them online. I had just met him that day. 

Overnight, I had 1500 messages from people telling me to kill myself among other things I won't repeat. 

I'm glad that I had thick skin, because it's a shame we live in a world where people can be ao cruel to someone they don't even know, or know absolutely nothing about. 

Happily though, I didn't let this experience get me down. I am now 36, actually sexy, and happy that the little words from. Little people so long ago didn't break the last thread I was hanging on to. 

I've always wanted to address this, and I figured it's better late (15 years late haha) 

Love, 

Ellie the Ugly Chick 

• Upvote 4

So this is me from 2008.

What people don't know is that this was the darkest time in my life. 

Also, I agree with you all. My make up and everything is atrocious. 
Growing up, I was raised in an extremely rigid and abusive home that did not allpw make up or "immodest" clothes. So I didn't know the first thing about styling myself. 
What you also did not know is that I had no idea the person I was "modeling" for was going to post them online. I had just met him that day. 

Overnight, I had 1500 messages from people telling me to kill myself among other things I won't repeat. 

I'm glad that I had thick skin, because it's a shame we live in a world where people can be ao cruel to someone they don't even know, or know absolutely nothing about. 
Happily though, I didn't let this experience get me down. I am now 36, actually sexy, and happy that the little words from. Little people so long ago didn't break the last thread I was hanging on to. 
I've always wanted to address this, and I figured it's better late (15 years late haha) 

Love, 

Ellie the Ugly Chick 

We need updated pics.