Can thursday get here already.....

JonEJet

I can't work.....opening up another liquor store this week, and just can't get motivated knowing Thursday night is hanging out there.

I feel like a little kid:bag:

I hear ya.

Eager anticipation. Most times I think alot of it is just trash talking and stuff like that but I reallly expect the Jets to go up there and lay a whipping on the Pats.

Everything is falling in place. The question is are we setting ourselves up for another kick in the nuts ?

Sorry Patsies. Not this time.

I hear ya.

Eager anticipation. Most times I think alot of it is just trash talking and stuff like that but I reallly expect the Jets to go up there and lay a whipping on the Pats.

Everything is falling in place. The question is are we setting ourselves up for another kick in the nuts ?

I still don't understand why Jets fans worry all week about a Rams game, and get so confident about a Pats game. I'm just as guilty, but whats the deal.

I am just waiting for tomorrow to be here. Tomorrow I make the 4 hour drive up north to Boston so that will help take a large part of the day off of my mind and make it seem shorter once I'm up there hanging around.

You're old enough to drive? ;)

Tell me if I'm wrong but didn't Troy fall to the invading Greek army in the ultimate road game? History repeats itself Thursday nite.

Troy's not playing.

How cool would it be for the Pats to win with Cassel at QB, a fifth string RB, their best LB out, a bag of donuts in the secondary and an entire Jets fandom physche on the line? Damn, it would be worth getting rained on Thursday nite.:D

I hear ya.

The question is are we setting ourselves up for another kick in the nuts ?

Please...I can't take another shot to the nads

That loss earlier this season was devistating....if we lose Thursday, I may have to take off to Tahiti or something

Troy's not playing.

How cool would it be for the Pats to win with Cassel at QB, a fifth string RB, their best LB out, a bag of donuts in the secondary and an entire Jets fandom physche on the line? Damn, it would be worth getting rained on Thursday nite.:D

Getting the excuses ready I see....I've noticed alot of you Pukes have been doing that already

Not this time:headbang:

This game will not make or break your season, Jets fans! If you win, cool. If you lose, it's not the end of the world. Pats still have Pitt and Miami (Pats always struggle against Miami in Miami). You have Tennesse.

I think this game will be closer than you all think though. Emotions will be a wee bit too high for the Jets and the Pats are at home. I think it will be a good game. I think the Jest will win - by three.

JonE - what excuse? It's the truth. If the Pats can beat the Jets with it's current roster, it would make the victory even sweeter. Don't you have some liquor to inventory? Go at it....Thursday will be here before you know it!

Troy's not playing.

I know Troy's not playing but it's her nite so that's the important part. How cool would it be if the Pats lost by double digits and you got drenched ? :1st: But not drenched on enough so you get a cold. Don't need that again. :biggrin:

I know Troy's not playing but it's her nite so that's the important part. How cool would it be if the Pats lost by double digits and you got drenched ? :1st: But not drenched on enough so you get a cold. Don't need that again. :biggrin:

I will laugh if the Jets lose, man. I good, hearty one. You guys ARE setting yourselves up for that possibility, you know.

They have over-hangs at the game....I can just stand behind the handicapped section. It's not like they can get up and block my view. Plus, there's plenty of retaurant/bars adjacent to the stadium. If it's raining like crazy, I'm heading to the bar after the ceremony.

I will laugh if the Jets lose, man. I good, hearty one. You guys ARE setting yourselves up for that possibility, you know.

They have over-hangs at the game....I can just stand behind the handicapped section. It's not like they can get up and block my view. Plus, there's plenty of retaurant/bars adjacent to the stadium. If it's raining like crazy, I'm heading to the bar after the ceremony.

I hope it pours on your ass:headbang:

Archived