The Official Why I hate the Pats Thread?!

Ouch. You sure got me with that in between the ears comment. LOL!

Fact: YOUR TEAM IS A BUNCH OF CHEATERS! All of their super bowl rings should be taken back! In any other sport, if you got caught cheating the way the Pats did, the penalty would have been substationally more severe! BUT, Roger "Krafthole" is my gay lover Goodell would never do that!

After all isn't it a crime to fix games, Belidick and his crew should actually have been put in jail like that NBA ref on the take!

The reasons I hate the New England Patriots; because they cheat, they are disrespectful, Belicheat is a complete *******, Brady has turned into a complete *******, they're from Boston, really really stupid obnoxious bandwagon jumping fans, Wes Welker, they kill the Jets every single time they meet, etc.

There are more reasons I just can't remember them all right now. :confused:

Seriously, there are some very intelligent, witty folks here - and this is the best you all can come up with? "The Pats are cheaters and the suck....yah!" C'mon...you can do better.

There is a similar thread over at patriotsplanet.com and some of the stuff coming from those idiots are laughable, the intelligence level over there is that of 1st graders.

these threads are silly - but they can be good, and funny, with a little creativity. It is all in fun, you know. Pre-game smack. What are they saying? I hate the Jets 'cause Mangini is Fredo? Or, I hate the Jets because they wear green?

Bob the Jest Fan would be good at this. Bob?? Hellooooo??????

They're a bunch of cheating cheaters. It's still hilarious to me that they blame that on Mangini. How dare he expose them for being the frauds that they are?

Also they're *****ing chowderhead fans. And Belicheat, who seems to cheat at everything he does. And having some of the dirtiest players in the league like Harrison and Seymour.

Fact: YOUR TEAM IS A BUNCH OF CHEATERS! All of their super bowl rings should be taken back! In any other sport, if you got caught cheating the way the Pats did, the penalty would have been substationally more severe!

Not in baseball. The Yankees are bunch of steroid users. Dont you think its just a wee bit hypocritical to not call those cheating SOB's out?

BUT, Roger "Krafthole" is my gay lover

And all this time I thought Kraft was happily married.

Because they are the team we are trying to beat. They have owned us and the AFC East since 2001 and this game, if we win, will mean a change in the division. We hate them because they're a very good team and they're particulary good against us. Deep down inside, we want to be like them. We want their Super Bowls, AFC Championships and Division Titles.

Thursday Night starts our run.

Archived