Never mind about Chad, how is Cindy Brady's arm?

TaborJet

An excerpt from Gary Meyers/Daily News on 8/20:

You have to say, with the Patriots, it's going to end at some time. There's a lot of changes with their coordinators out. Who knows what is going on with (Tom) Brady? The magic can go away and we don't even know why. Is there something wrong with Brady? What is going on there?"

There's been speculation in New England as to whether Brady has a sore arm. He was held out of a few practices early in camp and Bill Belichick didn't play him in the first preseason game. Then, Brady didn't look so good against the Saints on Thursday night: His first pass was picked off, and then a 45-yard completion to Tim Dwight actually was underthrown. He finished 6-of-10.

:lol:

For the love of christ....... :roll:

First, anyone trying to figure out Belichick's way is wasting their time. As far as I can tell, there is no accepted rhyme or reason to his ways.

Last, you left out one little thing on that underthrown 45 yard comepltion, he was hit as he threw the ball on one of Brady's prettiest throws. Trust me, after watching some of the knuckle/wobbling duck throws he has made over years, that bullett was a thing of beauty. Oh, and it went about 50 yards in the air...yeah his shoulder is done. :roll:

For the love of christ....... :roll:

First, anyone trying to figure out Belichick's way is wasting their time. As far as I can tell, there is no accepted rhyme or reason to his ways.

Last, you left out one little thing on that underthrown 45 yard comepltion, he was hit as he threw the ball on one of Brady's prettiest throws. Trust me, after watching some of the knuckle/wobbling duck throws he has made over years, that bullett was a thing of beauty. Oh, and it went about 50 yards in the air...yeah his shoulder is done. :roll:

Wow how sensitive we are. Jet fans read 1,000 of your posts about Chad. You get 1 sent back your way and have a hard time dealing with it.

Classic.

Good work Tabor! Keep on the offensive.

Wow how sensitive we are. Jet fans read 1,000 of your posts about Chad. You get 1 sent back your way and have a hard time dealing with it.

Classic.

Good work Tabor! Keep on the offensive.

I have a hard time believing 1000 of my now 1491 posts are about Chad's weak arm. :wink:

NOODLE ARM, NOODLE ARM...

Hey now I know why Tx does this, its a lot of fun :D

Yeah but in the long run it becomes a illness and is boring.

Tx's lack of new material holds up better on a board filled with more 12 year olds.

Think about it. It would be like us waking up and logging onto say the Dolphins board and posting about Feeley or Ricky Williams all day, every day.

TX is ok with me but he just needs to change the CD track every once in a while.

Brady is fine. Want to know what I think? I think he's tired. I think many of the players on the Pats are tired. I think when you play deep into the playoff's and win Championships, for two years in a row - you get tired. I belive that is why BB holds certain players out of practice on certain days. I believe when the regular seaosn commences, all will be fine. Quite frankly, I thought Brady looked decent Thursday evening. It's the middle of the defense that should be a Pats fans concern.

Brady is fine. Want to know what I think? I think he's tired. I think many of the players on the Pats are tired. I think when you play deep into the playoff's and win Championships, for two years in a row - you get tired. I belive that is why BB holds certain players out of practice on certain days. I believe when the regular seaosn commences, all will be fine. Quite frankly, I thought Brady looked decent Thursday evening. It's the middle of the defense that should be a Pats fans concern.

Not to worry Garb..If Tom needs a break you got

"Flutie Patootie" to lead your Offense!! :mrgreen:

Good point. 38 games, not including preseason over the past two years i sbound to catch upto the team.

38 games is a lifetime for Chad.

Archived