how will cassell handle the rain?

joewilly

foul weather could work to our advantage as favre has played many a game in wet sloppy conditions.

the big question will be how cassell handles the rain. southern cal boys see a lot more sunshine than rain.

I think we'll both stop the run & force cassell into mistakes. watch for screens & take away EVERYTHING underneath. gamble on the 1 on 1 matchups til cassell proves he can throw a wet ball downfield under pressure.

foul weather could work to our advantage as favre has played many a game in wet sloppy conditions.

the big question will be how cassell handles the rain. southern cal boys see a lot more sunshine than rain.

I think we'll both stop the run & force cassell into mistakes. watch for screens & take away EVERYTHING underneath. gamble on the 1 on 1 matchups til cassell proves he can throw a wet ball downfield under pressure.

Who knows how Cassel will handle the rain. I'm thinking poorly. 1) he hasn't started a game - until the season - since high school. 2) He went to USC and 3) his high school was in southern Cal too and 4) It never rains in California - or so the song goes. ;)

if by we you mean the jets I think we have a clear advantage. Favre is a proven vet with much experience. leon & tj will be fine.

I hope so.....I hope so. To me weather is a neutralizer, they have an advantage playing @ home IMO.

I hope so.....I hope so. To me weather is a neutralizer, they have an advantage playing @ home IMO.

yeah at home with a short week is an advantage. It may help their D but q'b play will be critical if they can't run on us. advantage favre.

we are a much better running team than we were in week 2.much better & you will see it tonight

I agree with that 1,000%. Even when the Pats had Brady that's how ya attack them. Get after the freakin' QB and above all play physical. If ya get beat deep it'll at least have to be a pretty good throw under duress. Especially in the rain though, i'd definately keep things tight up front.

Archived