WOW. more jets racism from espn.

Jetkid94

on that air about fantasy players they said Jones will not have a good game against the pats and that ben jarvus green ellis is a much better option.

do they realize jones is coming off a couple very nice games, and ellis has to face a top 3 run defense?

EDIT:

did not use racism as in Jones race. I meant it as the jets getting no respect ever.

ive seen threads on how analyst always talk bad and doubt jets players. whats wrong with this thread on saying how jones is a waste.

because you don't seem to have a grasp of the definition of the word racism

perhaps you were looking for the word biased ?

cua they aint the same thing kid

ive seen threads on how analyst always talk bad and doubt jets players. whats wrong with this thread on saying how jones is a waste.

Because you absolutely tarded the thread up, just like you do with every thread you start.

You created that account (I believe it's like your tenth) so you could start threads because your other accoounts were banned from starting threads. You actually at one point denied that you were the same guy. I thought you said you weren't starting any more, WTF happened that idea?

Sheesh.. You girls knew what the kid meant..

'

btw, I don't know how old you are but you should probably know the difference between racism and bias ;)

I know the difference, but I meant the word racist as nobody likes the jets and there the team and players that are picked on.

I think most people wouldve got my point, but of course there are posters who try and get me for everything.

Because you absolutely tarded the thread up, just like you do with every thread you start.

You created that account (I believe it's like your tenth) so you could start threads because your other accoounts were banned from starting threads. You actually at one point denied that you were the same guy. I thought you said you weren't starting any more, WTF happened that idea?

I was banned of making threads on only this username but the ban got lifted recently. I made other accounts to play more vcash on. im 14 whats wrong with making accounts to play with more vcash?

ok, back to football

the pats* have a great d-line, and are better coached, so if your job is to write about games on ESPN, you have to favor green ellis from a fantasy standpoint because it's more likely the pats will be playing with a lead than the JETS, and I'd expect the JETS to attack the pats defense deep and to the outside rather than pounding jones

ok, back to football

the pats* have a great d-line, and are better coached, so if your job is to write about games on ESPN, you have to favor green ellis from a fantasy standpoint because it's more likely the pats will be playing with a lead than the JETS, and I'd expect the JETS to attack the pats defense deep and to the outside rather than pounding jones

I agree with the good pat D comment but the jets have finally got it right with the use of TJ these last couple weeks. I'll be real surprised not to see more of the same & thats keepin them off balance with a good dose of TJ mixed in with passing.

Jones will end up with more rushing yds than ellis

Archived