Congratulations....

Garb

The ceremony was AMAZING! A fine tribute to my boy. Too bad we couldn't seal the deal for him. :( I swear, we could have used him on defense tonight. Pats safties suck donkey testies.

Class act with this post Garb. One thing that didn't suck for you guys last night was your O line - we didn't send more than 3-4 often but your front 4 made very few mistakes.

Thanks, Garb.

I tried getting your cell # from Brenda yesterday to wish you luck, but it appears the anti-mojo wasn't needed last night. :)

Yah, I heard. I threatned her life. I told her if she gave it to you, I would choke her to death during the Troy Brown ceremoney as a scarificial Jets fan lamb.

LOL!

But do you know who is a very good tackler and a very, very good football player? One Jerod Mayo, that kid is a stud - he was all over the place last night making plays. Very impressive - he's gonna be a handful for the Jets to deal with for the foreseeable future.

On the flip side of that we have Revis and Rhodes in the secondary, who will be giving pats WR's, QB's, and OC's a lot less sleep leading up to our games. How many catches did Welker end up with last night? 3? 4? Revis was literally draped all over him, and he rarely ever had S help either.

The Jets left Revis on an island with Welker, and Revis pretty much shut him down.

No Question he's already a candidate for the best CB in the league. And its only his 2nd year!! The shut down CB I never remember us having.

Well, now, if Randy didn't quit on the ball in the SB, history would be different. Not that I would have wanted it that way.

Take it a step further, if Asante Samuel didnt miss that EASY PICK the Superbowl wouldve been different

Mangini and shotty dont know how to use that weapon, 3-4 touches on offense for Leon Washington is inthinkable.

Gholston over Mayo is looking like Al Toon over J Rice. 8 to 10 years down the line we will see if it is or not. That Mayo is an everydown Play maker, and VG! well lets just say he is still raw, very raw.

The Jets didn't end up with Al Toon. Al Toon ended up with the Jets.

Great as Rice ended up being, it wasn't a typical blunder Jets pick. Toon was friggin' awesome. His career is one of those big "what might have been" stories.

Yah, I heard. I threatned her life. I told her if she gave it to you, I would choke her to death during the Troy Brown ceremoney as a scarificial Jets fan lamb.

LOL!

Just the thought alone made your beloved team lose. I was on your mind = DOOM! \:D/

:rl:

The Jets didn't end up with Al Toon. Al Toon ended up with the Jets.

Great as Rice ended up being, it wasn't a typical blunder Jets pick. Toon was friggin' awesome. His career is one of those big "what might have been" stories.

+1

There was a time in the mid 80's that Toon vs. Rice was a legitimate argument.

Unfortunately Toon had the concussions and Joe Walton/Ken O'Brien... Rice had good health and Walsh/Montana..

Just the thought alone made your beloved team lose. I was on your mind = DOOM! \:D/

:rl:

um...okay :rolleyes:

Newsflash: I fear the Pats losing every game they play after what happened the first quarter of this season. This season, so far, has been gravy. I think I know now how you all felt with Chad at the helm. Hope versus reality.

um...okay :rolleyes:

Newsflash: I fear the Pats losing every game they play after what happened the first quarter of this season. This season, so far, has been gravy. I think I know now how you all felt with Chad at the helm. Hope versus reality.

No you're wrong. If you've been following this franchise for any length of time, it is that way all the time regardless of the players or coaches. The faces change but the results seem to always be the same.

I expect to lose every game and just cross my fingers hoping for a win. We've blown it before and we'll blow it again I'm sure.

No you're wrong. If you've been following this franchise for any length of time, it is that way all the time regardless of the players or coaches. The faces change but the results seem to always be the same.

I expect to lose every game and just cross my fingers hoping for a win. We've blown it before and we'll blow it again I'm sure.

I would think that Thurday nites victory changed your perspective a bit? Talking to Greengal after the game gave me some perspective into the pysche of a typical, long-time Jets fan. She said when the Pats tied the game in regulation, she "knew" the Jets would lose because they always break her heart. She was ellated that they brought her roses instead, you know? That this could be the start of a new kind of love affair. Not so one-sided.

I would think that Thurday nites victory changed your perspective a bit? Talking to Greengal after the game gave me some perspective into the pysche of a typical, long-time Jets fan. She said when the Pats tied the game in regulation, she "knew" the Jets would lose because they always break her heart. She was ellated that they brought her roses instead, you know? That this could be the start of a new kind of love affair. Not so one-sided.

When they went into OT I said to my son whoever won the coin toss would win the game. I don't think either defense was going to stop the other offense at that point in time.

Archived