NO TIME TO PANIC!

Kentucky Jet

-New post-

I was very sorry to see JORDAN become a RAIDER but I was happy for him. We al;l know that he was lied to here for 3 years. Now he has a chance to do what he always wanted to do here! Be a featured back!

FERGY was NOT worth the money he got from DALLAS. In my opinion he was an underachiever. Now we have the opportunity to get bigger and stronger at DT.

I have faith in BRADWAY. He did well for us last year with BARTON & BARRETT. Now we have BLAYLOCK! This guy is the real deal and he wanted to be here. He is extremely fast! He is shifty and catches well out of the backfield! He will bring another dimension to our team that we have needed at the RB position: blinding speed!

At DT, our DL coach has suggested that we sign LAGREE. he knew him from his time with the GIA NTS. I have faith in the coach an d will support his suggestion. Can he be another BARRETT?

The FA season just opened. I believe that we will ultimately wind up ion a better position then when we entered it! No time to panic! Lets go JETS!

Good points Ky....Ferguson got a ton to be a NT.

Any word on the UK players?

Read QB Shane Boyd was going to the combine, but didn't see him there.

He's a bad QB--should stick to baseball.

Lagree is a JAG, a second stringer at best....

Blaylock offers us nothing we really needed. While he may indeed be faster than Curtis Martin, his style isn't far from him, i.e. Shifty (like Martin) and A Reciver out of the Backfield (like Martin). Defenses do not need to gameplan any differently for him (as they did for Jordan's Power Back with Speed Style).

I too will wait for the ENTIRE Offseason before I get all worked up (or at least I'll try to, LOL) but so far the results cannot be called anything but dissapointing.

I too will wait for the ENTIRE Offseason before I get all worked up (or at least I'll try to, LOL) but so far the results cannot be called anything but dissapointing.

The results of what? 3 days of free agency?

Daniel Synder wins the offseason trophy each and every year. Doesn't help them much come Sunday's in September.

It is not like we lost Chad, Ellis or Abe here guys.

Fergie? Cmon, he plays good in contract years. That contract would have haunted us.

Lamont...best of luck to him, he is talented. But Curtis led the league in rushing last year. No need to everspend. If Curtis slows down, Blaylock can fill in and hold his own. This much he proved filling in for Priest Holmes.

The results of what? 3 days of free agency?

Daniel Synder wins the offseason trophy each and every year. Doesn't help them much come Sunday's in September.

It is not like we lost Chad, Ellis or Abe here guys.

Fergie? Cmon, he plays good in contract years. That contract would have haunted us.

Lamont...best of luck to him, he is talented. But Curtis led the league in rushing last year. No need to everspend. If Curtis slows down, Blaylock can fill in and hold his own. This much he proved filling in for Priest Holmes.

Yes Max, the first three days. We've lost a quality DT and replaced him with a 3rd String quality DT. We lost a #1 quality RB and replaced him with a #2 quality RB. And it appears that we've now lost the third player we expected to lose, our #1 Quality RT, no replacement so far.

How you can look at the moves of these first three days with anything other than disdain?? We have lowered our overall team quality in three places, including two lost starters.

When the offseason started, we needed (badly) a CB, Safety & TE.

Now, we need a CB, Safety, TE, O-Lineman, DT and maybe a WR since we've certainly pushed Moss to a point where a holdout is a likely possibillity.

Hey, I AM optimistic that Bradway will turn it around, but so far, YES, it is dissapointing to me as a fan.

Archived