Schott deserves an apology

LionelRichie

from a lot of people on this board.

this is one of the highest scoring teams in the league.

4 drives of 10 plays or more.

balanced attack.

for all of the nitpicking and criticism schott took at the beginning of the season, he is starting to figure it out. he had 3 weeks to get used to favre during camp and now he is starting to get it. KC, buffalo, st louis, NE - 4 great offensive games called in a row.

Agreed.

However, I would like to see the offense use more slant routes. They are Favre's bread and butter and haven't been stopped whenever we use them. It's a mystery to me why they are not called more often given the style of our possession receivers.

The late game, time consuming drives are becoming a staple of our offense, and I'm very pleased with our execution in crunch time.

from a lot of people on this board.

this is one of the highest scoring teams in the league.

4 drives of 10 plays or more.

balanced attack.

for all of the nitpicking and criticism schott took at the beginning of the season, he is starting to figure it out. he had 3 weeks to get used to favre during camp and now he is starting to get it. KC, buffalo, st louis, NE - 4 great offensive games called in a row.

Cant argue with that Mr. Richie. I apologize Schott. Now, lets get the defensive playcallng right in the second half and we wont be giving up 30+ points to NE and ARZ.

Archived