Jets and Pats will play again this season

PatriotReign37

Don't worry, he'll sweep you guys.

We might be able to beat the Titans. Our strengths match up as well with them as any team in the league. What I'm hoping for is both of the team CS eat at the same restaurant and all get food poisoning, so that this game has no gameplanning on either side. Then we can just beat them because we have more talent and are more physical.

You do realize the limitations that he has in the Meadowlands in the winter, right?

Seriously, if you are pinning your hopes on what Chad Pennington will do for another team, at the end of the year, you need to take a look in the mirror.

Meadowlands AND They still have a game in buffalo in December. Even if the Bills have stepped back into the pack, Pennington has blown chunks IN buffalo for god knows how long.

You do realize the limitations that he has in the Meadowlands in the winter, right?

Seriously, if you are pinning your hopes on what Chad Pennington will do for another team, at the end of the year, you need to take a look in the mirror.

You think its a done deal?

Miami could be still be in the hunt for a playoff spot or be the spoiler.

This is how I see it playing out:

Pats lose next week because they always do in Miami. They will win a close one against Pitt at home, 'cause that is what they do. Pitt IS NE's biatch. They will probably lose another - not sure to who, my guess is Arizona. That means the Pats would have to get in via Wild Card. However, Miami has a very easy road the rest of the schedule - so they could end up with the same record. Therefore - they may get the wc spot and NE will be dusting off their golf clubs and waiting for Wonder Boy to come back. Next week at Miami is crucial.

The Jets could get the second seed. They will most likely lose to the Titans - and that is because I think the Titans willl lose to the Jags this Sunday....they're 'gonna be pissed. I see another stupid loss. One of those "let-down" games. There is one flaw with the Jets. They "let down" on occassion. So, that would bring them to 11-5.

So I see the east like this:

11-5 - Jets

10-6 - Phins

10-6 - Pats

8-8 - Buff

Meadowlands AND They still have a game in buffalo in December. Even if the Bills have stepped back into the pack, Pennington has blown chunks IN buffalo for god knows how long.

YEs, but lucky for old noodle arm the game isn't in Buffalo, it's in Toronto which has a retractable roof, which I guess would be closed???

Pats catch a typical favor by NFL schedulers,,

Jets have to go to SF then back east vs bills, then back to westc oast vs seatlle..

Pats get to play sea and ak out west in back to back weeks,,I assume belly will keep team out west...

thanks NFL

it didn't help staying in west coast vs SD? i say mumbles stays on Least coast

this time

Jets have to go to SF then back east vs bills, then back to westc oast vs seatlle..

Pats get to play sea and ak out west in back to back weeks,,I assume belly will keep team out west...

thanks NFL

Stop it you sound like SoFla... they are listening to what you say SJ... careful they can hear you!

thanks NFL

It's oakland and Seattle, for petes sake. C'mon....

You play SF, Buff and Seattle.

I see win, win, win, win, win.....

Just watch. The Patriots arent going away.

After next Sunday they will both have 7 - 4 records.

at 7-3 jets can lose 2 games that aren at least 1 division loss. if the jets win therelast 2 division games and go 2-2 in the other 4, and the pats phins and bills all lose at least one more game this season, the jets would win the division with tiebreakers.

This is how I see it playing out:

Pats lose next week because they always do in Miami. They will win a close one against Pitt at home, 'cause that is what they do. Pitt IS NE's biatch. They will probably lose another - not sure to who, my guess is Arizona. That means the Pats would have to get in via Wild Card. However, Miami has a very easy road the rest of the schedule - so they could end up with the same record. Therefore - they may get the wc spot and NE will be dusting off their golf clubs and waiting for Wonder Boy to come back. Next week at Miami is crucial.

The Jets could get the second seed. They will most likely lose to the Titans - and that is because I think the Titans willl lose to the Jags this Sunday....they're 'gonna be pissed. I see another stupid loss. One of those "let-down" games. There is one flaw with the Jets. They "let down" on occassion. So, that would bring them to 11-5.

So I see the east like this:

11-5 - Jets

10-6 - Phins

10-6 - Pats

8-8 - Buff

I doubt the Pats beat the Steelers actually. The Pats have historically between the Jets and Colts too, how did that work out? And the Broncos usually beat the Pats, but the Pats won that one. You can't just go by what happened in the past, those Pats teams were a lot more dominant than this one is.

Pats get to play sea and oak out west in back to back weeks,,I assume belly will keep team out west...

thanks NFL

Bob Kraft paid extra money for that schedule.

Pats get to play sea and oak out west in back to back weeks,,I assume belly will keep team out west...

thanks NFL

and then back to the east for the miami game. travels is why i see us losing in seattle.

thanks NFL

Both times the Pats went west this season, they had back to back, allowing them to stay out there and rest

F-Them

Just watch. The Patriots arent going away.

After next Sunday they will both have 7 - 4 records.

We're not letting Cassel do what he did against the Jets, no chance. We also won't back off Randy Moss on the final play after pressing him and shutting him down for 99% of the game.

That might have been the worst coaching decision I've ever seen.

We're not letting Cassel do what he did against the Jets, no chance. We also won't back off Randy Moss on the final play after pressing him and shutting him down for 99% of the game.

Be happy you beat Seneca Wallace

No way do the Phins beat NE next weekend

God I hope they pummel you and your little noodle arm..

Archived