So I've Been Listening South Fla Sports Talk Radio

SoFlaJets

and monitoring ESPN and SNY and NFLN all day and I gotta tell you-before last night's game every sports wanker from Miami to West Palm was talking about how much they hate the Jets and how great it's gonna be after we lost....Strange thing happened though today all I heard was talk about the Hurricanes win and NOTHING about the game. As far as the national media goes; forget about it....it's all Matt Cassell all day and night...Cassell has turned into Sarah Palin-the loser who gets all the attention...

So here's PTI on now and who is the focus on? Miami...

and monitoring ESPN and SNY and NFLN all day and I gotta tell you-before last night's game every sports wanker from Miami to West Palm was talking about how much they hate the Jets and how great it's gonna be after we lost....Strange thing happened though today all I heard was talk about the Hurricanes win and NOTHING about the game. As far as the national media goes; forget about it....it's all Matt Cassell all day and night...Cassell has turned into Sarah Palin-the loser who gets all the attention...

That's all I am hearing today. They are acting like a superstar has been born. Are you kidding me? The Pats were being blown out. They had no running attack. The jets went into a prevent defense most of the game. Of course Cassel piled up a lot of passing yards. But the guy can't complete a pass over 20 yards.

Bob Ryan on Around the Horn actually says the game is NOT significant for the Jets because their defense gave up so many yards!!! He said the Jets should have won the game easily because of all of the Pats' injuries (boo-hoo). Does Beantown Bob remember the 2001 - 2004 Patriots that won so many close games. They were supposedly resourceful, gritty, smart, tenacious, etc. etc. etc.

Unbelievable.

Cassel is getting way too much credit. Yeah he made a decent comeback but man did he have some ugly passes last night. There were a throw floating ducks that were definitely similar to a Chad duck pass. If you throw the ball 51 times obviously you're going to rack up a lot of yards.

That's all I am hearing today. They are acting like a superstar has been born. Are you kidding me? The Pats were being blown out. They had no running attack. The jets went into a prevent defense most of the game. Of course Cassel piled up a lot of passing yards. But the guy can't complete a pass over 20 yards.

Bob Ryan on Around the Horn actually says the game is NOT significant for the Jets because their defense gave up so many yards!!! He said the Jets should have won the game easily because of all of the Pats' injuries (boo-hoo). Does Beantown Bob remember the 2001 - 2004 Patriots that won so many close games. They were supposedly resourceful, gritty, smart, tenacious, etc. etc. etc.

Unbelievable.

Its because the media still has its mouth on New Englands "tool" and is rubbing their chin on NE "sack"...Lmao.

I'd rather take the win, no need for them to jump on the tool until after we come home SB champs this year!

it's gonna take us beating the Titans next week DM and maybe then, MAY-BE then will we start getting some respect. Of course after that you know what the next talking point will be don't you? It's already started; how the AFC is so much weaker than the mighty NFC

Cassel is getting way too much credit. Yeah he made a decent comeback but man did he have some ugly passes last night. There were a throw floating ducks that were definitely similar to a Chad duck pass. If you throw the ball 51 times obviously you're going to rack up a lot of yards.

exactly, if he throws 51 passes and cant get over 350 yards then he's not a professional. They're acting like the WR's werent picking up massive yards after the catch last night given the ridiculous prevent D we played.

Cassel played a very good game yesterday. But seriously, he's not what the media is making him out to be.

it's gonna take us beating the Titans next week DM and maybe then, MAY-BE then will we start getting some respect. Of course after that you know what the next talking point will be don't you? It's already started; how the AFC is so much weaker than the mighty NFC

:) Already heard that. Somebody admitted the Jets could win the division, but it is, after all, the AFC.

they do that **** almost every year, yet for some reason the AFC continues to take home the title. Breakdown of the past superbowls From 2008 back to 1998

08-Giants (NFC)

07-Colts (AFC)

06- Pittsburgh (AFC)

05-New England (AFC)

04- New England (AFC)

03- Tampa Bay (NFC)

02- New England (AFC)

01- Baltimore (AFC)

00- St. Louis (NFC)

99- Denver (AFC)

98- Denver (AFC)

The NFC has won 3 Chips the past 11 SB's

The media must think that this is the 80's early to mid 90's when the NFC was dominate.

That s#it seems not to mean much. Every year we hear about "americas team" (Cowboys) yet they havent won a playoff game since I was a teen. San Fran lost its reign, The redskins are not the same, Kurt Warner is no longer a Ram, The Bears dont have the "Fridge",

Matter of fact, The only consistent NFC team that won a chip in the 90's and is still making the superbowl and winning is the Giants.

so wait Chan...WHO do we want to win next week? Miami or NE?

We want NE to win..

Miami has been playing better ball then NE and has BY FAR the easiest remaining schedule in Football. NE's schedule is average strength prior to last night

Just look at this mess they have:

OAK @ MIA

NE @ MIA

MIA @ STL

MIA @ BUF (In toronto)

SF @ MIA

MIA @ KC

MIA @ NYJ

I can easily see them running the table until they get to us..

Ne's:

NE @ MIA

PIT @ NE

NE @ SEA

NE @ OAK

ARI @ NE

NE @ BUF

We want NE to win..

Miami has been playing better ball then NE and has BY FAR the easiest remaining schedule in Football. NE's schedule is average strength prior to last night

OAK @ MIA

NE @ MIA

MIA @ STL

MIA @ BUF (In toronto)

SF @ MIA

MIA @ KC

MIA @ NYJ

Ne's:

NE @ MIA

PIT @ NE

NE @ SEA

NE @ OAK

ARI @ NE

NE @ BUF

Actually, I just want to expound on this a little more. Not only does Miami have the easiest path to the playoffs, but they also are the only other team besides us that controls their own destiny.

If both us and the Dolphins win out till week 17, we'll be 12-3 and they'll be 11-4. If that happens the game in week 17 is for the division. Why? Cause if Miami wins we'd both be 12-4, we'd have split head to head and Miami would have the better division record based on us losing to NE in week 2. Scary thought right?

Jets fans need to suck it up and root hard for NE next week :yes:

Actually, I just want to expound on this a little more. Not only does Miami have the easiest path to the playoffs, but they also are the only other team besides us that controls their own destiny.

If both us and the Dolphins win out till week 17, we'll be 12-3 and they'll be 11-4. If that happens the game in week 17 is for the division. Why? Cause if Miami wins we'd both be 12-4, we'd have split head to head and Miami would have the better division record based on us losing to NE in week 2. Scary thought right?

Jets fans need to suck it up and root hard for NE next week :yes:

Dude, could you IMAGINE!!

If your scenario up there were to hold up for the rest of the season, I would be here talking SO much crap. I'd play it off real cool like, just ruffling feathers, but man would I be relentless. I'm thinking Max would end up banning me for a while...

after last nights game they asked that black dude from espn who will win the afc east and this dude says after patriots loss and jets 7-3 i pick the dolphins to win the division. :rl: ESPN is a joke

Unbelievable.

The Jet defense has serious problems with the no huddle. Thank God a lot of teams do not run it efficiently. They must improve on this.

they do that **** almost every year, yet for some reason the AFC continues to take home the title. Breakdown of the past superbowls From 2008 back to 1998

08-Giants (NFC)

07-Colts (AFC)

06- Pittsburgh (AFC)

05-New England (AFC)

04- New England (AFC)

03- Tampa Bay (NFC)

02- New England (AFC)

01- Baltimore (AFC)

00- St. Louis (NFC)

99- Denver (AFC)

98- Denver (AFC)

The NFC has won 3 Chips the past 11 SB's

Man it's been awhile since the Pats won:eek:

We want NE to win..

OAK @ MIA

NE @ MIA

MIA @ STL

MIA @ BUF (In toronto)

SF @ MIA

MIA @ KC

MIA @ NYJ

Ne's:

NE @ MIA

PIT @ NE

NE @ SEA

NE @ OAK

ARI @ NE

NE @ BUF

I dont think Miami's schedule is as easy as everybody is making it out to be considering that 4 of their last 5 are on the road...

Its because the media still has its mouth on New Englands "tool" and is rubbing their chin on NE "sack"...Lmao.

I'd rather take the win, no need for them to jump on the tool until after we come home SB champs this year!

He was not great. His legs saved him several times. And the Jets did not blitz--they sat back and let him throw with time. Still, that last second throw was superb.

Well the only good thing that I read was on NFL.com where the guy says we could cause trouble in the playoffs....No one gives us any credit....

Yeah, everyone is sorta expecting this great play to be short lived or something.

Like the Jets are barely getting lucky and it'll come to an end because we're

the Jets? Oh well. Statement game coming up! If we beat the Titans when they're

undefeated, I think people will finally get the hint that this is for real.

after last nights game they asked that black dude from espn who will win the afc east and this dude says after patriots loss and jets 7-3 i pick the dolphins to win the division. :rl: ESPN is a joke

The Dolphins are 1 game back and there are 6 to play (assuming we beat Oakland.) How does that make him a joke?

There are plenty of reasons why ESPN is a joke. This is not one of them.

I dont think Miami's schedule is as easy as everybody is making it out to be considering that 4 of their last 5 are on the road...

Point taken, but 2 of the games are against the dregs of the league, a third is not even on the Bills "home" turf (thanks NFL) and the last game is the toughest one they got left..

Archived