So I've Been Listening South Fla Sports Talk Radio

SoFlaJets

I don't think NE's making it personally. All 4 of their losses have been conference losses which is a bad start for tie breakers.

It's nice that you have a hunch, but I'd really like it if they would actually lose enough games to miss the playoffs, and next week against Miami would be a step in that direction.

Point taken, but 2 of the games are against the dregs of the league, a third is not even on the Bills "home" turf (thanks NFL) and the last game is the toughest one they got left..

4 of 5 on the road will be tough no matter who they play (see the Jets vs Raiders).

2 of them are division games, the Buffalo game in Canada may work to the Bills advantage as it is the first game there fans should be into it. That game will probably be a must win for the Bills. Also 3 of the 4 road game are cold weather....

4 of 5 on the road will be tough no matter who they play (see the Jets vs Raiders).

2 of them are division games, the Buffalo game in Canada may work to the Bills advantage as it is the first game there fans should be into it. That game will probably be a must win for the Bills. Also 3 of the 4 road game are cold weather....

The stadium in Toronto is a retractable roof which will be closed in inclement weather and potentially even if it's nice out but cold.

and monitoring ESPN and SNY and NFLN all day and I gotta tell you-before last night's game every sports wanker from Miami to West Palm was talking about how much they hate the Jets and how great it's gonna be after we lost....Strange thing happened though today all I heard was talk about the Hurricanes win and NOTHING about the game. As far as the national media goes; forget about it....it's all Matt Cassell all day and night...Cassell has turned into Sarah Palin-the loser who gets all the attention...

So here's PTI on now and who is the focus on? Miami...

Who cares?

If they keep dismissing us right up until the first Sunday in February it would be fine by me.

I don't think NE's making it personally. All 4 of their losses have been conference losses which is a bad start for tie breakers.

I think when it's all said and done, every team in the AFC East will finish with a 3-1 record vs. the NFC. It's going to come down to divisional records (if tie-breakers are involved) and that will go to you guy in all likelihood.

The stadium in Toronto is a retractable roof which will be closed in inclement weather and potentially even if it's nice out but cold.

The Toronto Argonauts have never played a game at the Rogers Centre with an open roof. My guess is that it'll be a controled climate.

Going to the Meadowlands around Christmas time will be no simple task. But I'm not worried about the location of the Dolphins, Chiefs game. We should be them regardless of the circumstances.

The Toronto Argonauts have never played a game at the Rogers Centre with an open roof. My guess is that it'll be a controled climate.

Going to the Meadowlands around Christmas time will be no simple task. But I'm not worried about the location of the Dolphins, Chiefs game. We should be them regardless of the circumstances.

Actually, the Bills are pushing for open air, for obvious reasons..

http://www.billsintoronto.com/rogers.html

ROOF STATUS

The decision for the roof to be opened or closed during Bills Toronto Series games is dependent upon detailed weather information. If the game begins with the roof open, the roof can be closed at any time if climatic conditions warrant. If the game begins with the roof closed, it may still be opened if Bills Toronto Series officials agree the weather has turned in a way that will ensure fan comfort and enjoyment. The roof takes approximately 20 minutes to close. The Bills Toronto Series strive to make Rogers Centre an "outdoor" facility by having the roof open as often as possible. However, the comfort of our guests is still a high priority.

Interesting. Well it's something that bears watching. Obviously I'm hoping the roof is closed.

Pray for rain or snow..

You guys really did allright with the schedule makers this year, outside of the order of the Jets games..

What do you call four 1 o'clock home games against west coast teams?

Well we were 1-15 last year so I wouldn't expect any primetime games.

And four years ago we had to go to Seattle and San Francisco so now it's their turn to come to us. The opponents and where you play them is systematic and always works itself out fairly. It's not like they just pick random games, there's a very specific system in place.

I was going to respond because I live here in South Florida, but again South Florida Jet has taken the opportunity to inject his political BS.

this site was nice the past year without you here-welcome to my ignore list-oh yea you'll be the only one on it...go on back to JI-trust me you won't be missed

and monitoring ESPN and SNY and NFLN all day and I gotta tell you-before last night's game every sports wanker from Miami to West Palm was talking about how much they hate the Jets and how great it's gonna be after we lost....Strange thing happened though today all I heard was talk about the Hurricanes win and NOTHING about the game. As far as the national media goes; forget about it....it's all Matt Cassell all day and night...Cassell has turned into Sarah Palin-the loser who gets all the attention...

So here's PTI on now and who is the focus on? Miami...

Doesn't surprise me one bit. I lived in Ft. Laud area for 27 years and any Jet fan down will tell you how they hate us. I have seen kids curse at my wife (while driving) because our car dare to have a Jet plate on it. Evena a punk kid tried to get in my face at Sears because I had a Jet jersey on. I had more than a few run ins at work as well as the old Orange Bowl and Robbie stadium. I hate the dullfins more than NE..

this site was nice the past year without you here-welcome to my ignore list-oh yea you'll be the only one on it...go on back to JI-trust me you won't be missed

Go on another crybaby PM and email campaign...I know all about what you did. You just continue to ignore what admin has stated in regards to political statement...it's like you don't give a ****.

Well, here's news for you crybaby...I was invited back.

And as far as trust goes, your own family doesn't even trust you.

Go on another crybaby PM and email campaign...I know all about what you did. You just continue to ignore what admin has stated in regards to political statement...it's like you don't give a ****.

Well, here's news for you crybaby...I was invited back.

And as far as trust goes, your own family doesn't even trust you.[/QUOTE]

Dammmmmm.........I would hate to see what you would say if you took the gloves off. ;)

Archived