Old Hags and Geezers Thread

Smizzy

Correct, it doesn't; but barf, what sort of Freudian clap trap was that? Again, she invites things like 'guess which football player I slept with?', and we should all giggle and consort and throw a guessing party or something while a young woman makes herself look terrible. I'm actually trying to help her.

so which player was it?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Correct, it doesn't; but barf, what sort of Freudian clap trap was that? Again, she invites things like 'guess which football player I slept with?', and we should all giggle and consort and throw a guessing party or something while a young woman makes herself look terrible. I'm actually trying to help her.

Kris Jenkins is a surprisingly gentle lover.

when did i ever say, "guess which football player i slept with"?

I hear you, I've got 2 young girls myself so I get it. You just kind of have the tact of a bull in a china shop ;)

I'm actually a little old fashioned when it comes to this stuff, but I imagine posting on a football message board with a bunch of perverts since she was 16 has a little do with her "one of the guys" persona. On the first day here an original JN poster, probably old enough to be her grandfather, suggested she should spend a day in the JN gloryhole with another older JN poster as her first customer. imo, this was highly inappropriate way for an older gentleman to speak to a 19 year old, but it didn't seem to phase her.

Such is life in the internet age I suppose, where it's much easier to be crass in mixed company (myself included). I know if I witnessed some old fool saying something like that to one of my girls at 19 I'd probably ring their neck..

I hear you, I've got 2 young girls myself so I get it. You just kind of have the tact of a bull in a china shop ;)

I'm actually a little old fashioned when it comes to this stuff, but I imagine posting on a football message board with a bunch of perverts since she was 16 has a little do with her "one of the guys" persona. On the first day here an original JN poster, probably old enough to be her grandfather, suggested she should spend a day in the JN gloryhole with another older JN poster as her first customer. imo, this was highly inappropriate way for an older gentleman to speak to a 19 year old, but it didn't seem to phase her.

Such is life in the internet age I suppose, where it's much easier to be crass in mixed company (myself included). I know if I witnessed some old fool saying something like that to one of my girls at 19 I'd probably ring their neck..

You have a 19 year old daughter? Is she cute? :hipp::hipp::hipp::hipp::hipp::box::cheers:;)

You have a 19 year old daughter? Is she cute? :hipp::hipp::hipp::hipp::hipp::box::cheers:;)

Gah! No .. Times going by fast enough, don't hit fast forward on me..

I have a 4 year old and my other one is almost 2...

(And good memory Chadharmamoon)

And I can tell you right now that your post count is to high to get this father's approval. I'm hoping they marry a young Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.. ;)

Gah! No .. Times going by fast enough, don't hit fast forward on me..

I have a 4 year old and my other one is almost 2...

(And good memory Chadharmamoon)

And I can tell you right now that your post count is to high to get this father's approval. I'm hoping they marry a young Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.. ;)

REVENGE OF THE NERDS :rl:

During my early days on another site, I never, never EVER alluded to my gender. As in NEVER. I left it to others to discern. I only let the cat out of the bag because most folks know it now so I run with it. However, I never ran with it publicly and then expected everyone to treat me with kid gloves because of it. And, if not, cry like a girl. That would make me a hypocrite of the highest order.

Not me JB. I will cheat every single time the opportunity is there when it comes to school. F school. Stupid mindless garbage. Yes, I'm going to need s much of it in real life. Let me waste 15-18 years learning about 90% GARBAGE.

So, you're admitting that you know nothing?

You'll learn when you get older.

Yes.

I love kids.

But I'm into teaching young kids, 1st & 2nd graders. At that point you're still learning about things you actually need like simple Mutliplication, Addition, Subtraction, Small amounts of USA history and Spelling, etc.

You know, I was going to edit this post to make it look like 124 really 'loved' kids. Even I knew that was over the line.

So I guess what I'm saying is, I finally found the line.

Yes.

I love kids.

But I'm into teaching young kids, 1st & 2nd graders. At that point you're still learning about things you actually need like simple Mutliplication, Addition, Subtraction, Small amounts of USA history and Spelling, etc.

lol, so do you really believe you learn everything you need to know by like 2nd grade?????

didn't you mention something about you having sex with beggers or the homeless in another thread a little while ago?

Not me JB. I will cheat every single time the opportunity is there when it comes to school. F school. Stupid mindless garbage. Yes, I'm going to need s much of it in real life. Let me waste 15-18 years learning about 90% GARBAGE.

You cannot be serious!!! Life lessons Joe...Life Lessons!

Is your Daddy that loaded you can live your life like this. Aspiring to be

Head Stock boy at Modells ?

If you hate school so much...Learn a trade and be a useful member of society. School ain't for everyone,,,we need good plumbers... crappers

will continue to get blocked!

During my early days on another site, I never, never EVER alluded to my gender. As in NEVER. I left it to others to discern. I only let the cat out of the bag because most folks know it now so I run with it. However, I never ran with it publicly and then expected everyone to treat me with kid gloves because of it. And, if not, cry like a girl. That would make me a hypocrite of the highest order.

wait you are not a guy:D:D

we have a gloryhole? sweet, this place really is better than JI

I can relate. Just switch gender with age and that's about right. :cheers:

When they make you a mod...then you can tell me what to do,until then...put me on ignore like you promised to.

LOL I am pretty sure that mods can't be put on ignore. I have tried with Thor several times and it doesn't seem to let me.

good lord.....if it weren't for the green color and the jetnation title.....you'd probably never guess this was a football discussion forum with a majority of men frequenting it.

I think all the men have synched up and it is right around the 28th day.

:rl:

Archived