Women of JetNation

ZachEY

Young and old, lend me your ears.

It seems you are at peril and I always believed it was necessary to stick together. There is power in girls. A Girl Power, if you will.

In looking over this conflict, it seems you could use a gentleman's point of view. This I'm sure is something you are used to regardless of age.

On the one hand, we have a younger girl is unsure of herself as she went from being the Queen Bee, to anything but that, in a place with more (quantity) intelligent female voices, and can't seem to find her role. Perhaps working to reclaim it?

Now, on the other hand, the older females are a bit threatened (not overly, but enough) by the younger girl, who shows up with a bit of an attitude, and is now in their turf neither playing by or interested in their rules.

Do we really need to make it any more complicated than that? All this fighting over a some attitude and uncertainty.

It's a wonder we let you people out of the kitchen and into the voting booths. Now, I bid you good morrow as I head out for the night, with the goal of getting intoxicated and doing things to one of your ilk of which I would not speak of to my beloved mother.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems you are at peril and I always believed it was necessary to stick together. There is power in girls. A Girl Power, if you will.

In looking over this conflict, it seems you could use a gentleman's point of view. This I'm sure is something you are used to regardless of age.

On the one hand, we have a younger girl is unsure of herself as she went from being the Queen Bee, to anything but that, in a place with more (quantity) intelligent female voices, and can't seem to find her role. Perhaps working to reclaim it?

Now, on the other hand, the older females are a bit threatened (not overly, but enough) by the younger girl, who shows up with a bit of an attitude, and is now in their turf neither playing by or interested in their rules.

Do we really need to make it any more complicated than that? All this fighting over a some attitude and uncertainty.

It's a wonder we let you people out of the kitchen and into the voting booths. Now, I bid you good morrow as I head out for the night, with the goal of getting intoxicated and doing things to one of your ilk of which I would not speak of to my beloved mother.

Now was this post necessary??

another 20something smarta$$ disrespectful of women.. excellent! :D what a catch you must be! OY! :lol:

welcome ey! remind me to call your mother ;)

Archived