Women of JetNation

ZachEY

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats how it works. you dont see people calling each other glib or greenback anymore do you

You are talking about vernacular which is a totally separate thing. Vernacular changes with every generation and I don't care to keep up with any of it. You're talking about something totally different and irrelevant. Rope-A-Dope was more popular and more widely used when Muhammed Ali made it famous but it is still perfectly acceptable language and really the only ph man **** this. I'm not gonna write any more. You can eat my ass.

You are talking about vernacular which is a totally separate thing. Vernacular changes with every generation and I don't care to keep up with any of it. You're talking about something totally different and irrelevant. Rope-A-Dope was more popular and more widely used when Muhammed Ali made it famous but it is still perfectly acceptable language and really the only ph man **** this. I'm not gonna write any more. You can eat my ass.
"You can eat my ass", I did love that part.

lol, awesome!

Dude, go F yourself and shut up.

I don't know you at all so I will have to take your word that you meant this in jest... but I can hardly see how anybody could determine that based on the content of your post and the timing of said post.

I often wish to tell EY to go F himself and to shut up so I do understand...

I don't know you at all so I will have to take your word that you meant this in jest... but I can hardly see how anybody could determine that based on the content of your post and the timing of said post.

I often wish to tell EY to go F himself and to shut up so I do understand...

*whispers* I think he is looking for attention !

:P:hipp:

Talk about a catfight, I heard Brett Favre is cheating on Deanna and there is photographic proof... This picture has not been altered in any way...

2dgm4jc.jpg

At least now we understand why you bash Favre so much...... he stole your lady..

What the heck did I miss? Darn!

There's a turf war? An age war? People are feeling threatened? Whaaaa????

You know what I think? I think if you're 'gonna talk sh*t, you 'gotta be able to take sh*t. I think it was Brenda who posted this: Welcome to the big boys table. Grow thicker skin.

You know what I think? I think if you're 'gonna talk sh*t, you 'gotta be able to take sh*t. I think it was Brenda who posted this: Welcome to the big boys table. Grow thicker skin.

I hate to admit it when Garb is right. But it does happen from time to time.

It is the internet and a bunch of people need to not take this all so seriously. Not pointing people out, not saying young or old. Not saying new vs original posters.

Just remember one thing -- this site was founded for two reasons:

1. Uncensored Jets talk

2. Ball busting

Let's relax and have some fun. Don't take it all so seriously.

It is the internet and a bunch of people need to not take this all so seriously. Not pointing people out, not saying young or old. Not saying new vs original posters.

1. Uncensored Jets talk

2. Ball busting

Is there an official list of people not subject to 2, or is it more of a Sooth's discretion kind of thing?

1. Uncensored Jets talk

2. Ball busting

Ha! It happens far more often than anyone is willing to admit ;)

Just finished reading all the "drama" threads. Entertaining. Such a mix of folks. The "I don't give a flying fart what you think of me" folks and the "manipulative haven't quite found my comfort zone" folks. But in the end the only thing I can conclusively say is that the 14 year old War Ensemble (Baby Einstein) is a genius and may actually cure cancer someday.

1. Uncensored Jets talk

2. Ball busting

STFU Fat Man

I'm coming after that VBookie lead too

Lol

Ha! It happens far more often than anyone is willing to admit ;).

But in the end the only thing I can conclusively say is that the 14 year old War Ensemble (Baby Einstein) is a genius and may actually cure cancer someday.

I have to agree

:smilies2_puke:

Is there an official list of people not subject to 2, or is it more of a Sooth's discretion kind of thing?

Good question. And it is a FINE line. My rule is that we only bust people who have demonstrated the ability to take it. If said ball busting creates a negative response it usually isn't worth it.

:-P

And we wonder why people in other countries can not live in peace= here on the freaking internet we can not even do it.
Oh, please, world peace sucks! :P

In truth, if you really read behind everything I said, it wasn't at all disparaging. I just can't stand to see young women dumb themselves down, use their wiles, and then cry foul when people call it and see it for what it is. Women can be their own worst enemies, and it rankles me no end. That entire act was old before it was new.

And, as I said in some other thread, hopefully the whole escapade is to her betterment. I'm all for swagger. I LIKE swagger; but when you waltz into someone's house and then spit on their floor, I can't help but see it as an abuse of hospitality. A punk is a punk, and the fact that's she's a girl is irrelevant there. And I'm with Garb. Don't dish it if you can't take it or go crying and whining when the ball doesn't go your way. It's all good. Over and out.

Archived