Women of JetNation

ZachEY

I knew he was, had the post typed out too but decided not to deny him the money shot to Max's forehead..

You've been Atened... ;)

Damn. I need a handbook for these new posters. I can't be falling for stuff like this. I sent him a PM saying how hard we work.

We need some kind of committee here so this thing doesn't happen again. Bastards!

:rl::rl::rl:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn. I need a handbook for these new posters. I can't be falling for stuff like this. I sent him a PM saying how hard we work.

We need some kind of committee here so this thing doesn't happen again. Bastards!

:rl::rl::rl:

I'd love to see the response, I'll be disappointed if it's anything other then a short sarcastic remark that you need to think about for a minute or two in order to understand..

this isn't to anyone in particular, just an opinion on MB drama in general. honestly can't believe people take this crap seriously enough to have this **** going on. it's the *****ing internet people, get a ****ing grip on reality. if you take this **** that seriously it's time to get the **** outside and find yourselves a life.

to look at it from a different perspective... it is also possible that the problem arises from the fact that some people form actual friendships here beyond the bits and bytes...

and as with people involved it solid friendships, they will protect each other.

so when people feel their friends are done wrong, they will tend to fly to their defense.

people need ot have thicker skin.. i know i am trying.. that being said.. personal attacks suck and people should stick to the facts.

remember dont write it here if you are not prepared to have someone call you on it.

:D

to look at it from a different perspective... it is also possible that the problem arises from the fact that some people form actual friendships here beyond the bits and bytes...

and as with people involved it solid friendships, they will protect each other.

so when people feel their friends are done wrong, they will tend to fly to their defense.

people need ot have thicker skin.. i know i am trying.. that being said.. personal attacks suck and people should stick to the facts.

remember dont write it here if you are not prepared to have someone call you on it.

:D

You are trying and I appreciate that.

Even though you hate me, I still think you are cool. :-P

Wait I am confused. You really feel bad for me?

:winking0001:

Lol.. Yes.. Which is why I get tempted to try and help mediate..

Honestly I find the drama amusing, but at the end of the day, it ain't cool that you guys gotta deal with it all...

I know. It's because I don't use smilies, right?
Hehe. I always find myself resorting to that - or worse - having to EXPLAIN things. Bottom line is, I have zero patience figuring out someone else. I know how I tick and why but when truly confronted with figuring out some other azzhole, I'd rather just throw a torch into a dry cornfield. Arson can be fun.

Hehe. I always find myself resorting to that - or worse - having to EXPLAIN things. Bottom line is, I have zero patience figuring out someone else. I know how I tick and why but when truly confronted with figuring out some other azzhole, I'd rather just throw a torch into a dry cornfield. Arson can be fun.

Those in flammable skirts shouldn't throw torches.

That doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. :winking0001:

Damnit, I'm 14! ;)

I'm older than your oldest son I think. Ha!

You scare me ;)

Why is such a brilliant young mind here amongst us dumbasses? How is a 14 year old so tolerant and opinionated at the same time? How do you even have the confidence to go toe to toe with some of the hard core goonies here? I don't buy that it's easy to do so behind a keyboard since you actually meant some of the posters here. Tell me, are you in the gifted children program at Columbia or something? Are you an alien?

You scare me ;)

Why is such a brilliant young mind here amongst us dumbasses? How is a 14 year old so tolerant and opinionated at the same time? How do you even have the confidence to go toe to toe with some of the hard core goonies here? I don't buy that it's easy to do so behind a keyboard since you actually meant some of the posters here. Tell me, are you in the gifted children program at Columbia or something? Are you an alien?

Hmm... sounds like Garb is looking to play the cougar role

LMFAO!

:bwahaharoll:

:rl:

Geez, can't a person praise a promising young mind - he's my nephews age - and light years ahead of him maturity wise. Then again, my nephew doesn't ever check his myspace page, is never on any messageboard, has his IM's monitored closely and would prefer to play Madden and lacrosse - so I guess he has that going for him. I couldn't imagine him being here. Actually, he wouldn't. I'd kick his ass.

Anyway, I think in a few years War should meet Bumbelina's daughter.

Geez, can't a person praise a promising young mind - he's my nephews age - and light years ahead of him maturity wise. Then again, my nephew doesn't ever check his myspace page, is never on any messageboard, has his IM's monitored closely and would prefer to play Madden and lacrosse - so I guess he has that going for him. I couldn't imagine him being here. Actually, he wouldn't. I'd kick his ass.

I was shocked when I met War Ensemble. I had no frickin clue how old he was. but I surely didn't think he was 14 or even a teenager for that matter.

Oh, and I was laughing at the cougar reference. and I still am :P

:rl:

I had a myspace years ago. Haven't checked it since I graduated grammar school, two years ago. Same with IM's. I'll admit I have a facebook, but I only check that like once a week and just use it to talk to my sister, who's at BU. (She was at the game Thursday, by the way)

Don't see how playing Madden is a benefit, lol. I play 06 every once in a while when I'm really bored, that's it for me. Sports? I play tennis, soccer, and basketball, although not at a competitive level. I hold the position of the best guy to not make either school team, haha.

I'd hate to have my parents monitor me like that. I attribute a lot of my maturity to the fact that they have a relatively loose reign on me. We trust each other, so I don't need a curfew or any spying like that. I fare fine like this, and besides, with my pain in the azz school I don't have time to get into much trouble. Thanks for the compliments--I use this site instead of other time-wasting resources because there's some benefit out of it and it's one of few places I can share casual talk with mature people, that doesn't turn too high-brow.

Uh, thanks for trying to hook me up with GG's daughter? LOL!

This post made your entire diatribe null and void.

It took you until the last paragraph to decide that?

'Girl Power' didn't do it for you?

The Mark Antony reference to start didn't lead it off for you?

Implying that they need a man to solve their problems, as something they're used to?

Well, at least you got it when I called their civil rights and gender roles into question.

Archived