Next Road Trip.....10-n-0 TITANS

Brenjetsfan

For those attending this game we have a tailgate set up with Bongo from the Titansboard. I will let you know the lot # as soon as I get it.

We are staying at the Sheraton downtown Nashville an will meet up Friday nite to hit the strip.

Keep you posted!

counting the days..c-ya there

Chicago's offense sucks. they couldn't score any points because of that.

fair enough, but I don't think it is as automatic to say you stop the run, you win the game. Collins is not a terrible QB and does have the potential to put up some points. But I agree that the Jets stop the run and their chance of winning greatly improves.

Tell that to Chicago. With our pass d, it is going to take more than just stopping the run.

We added Ty. Rhodes has been relevant the last two games. We're still getting to and sacking the QB and stopping the run has not been a problem this year. Revis will certainly shut down half the field. Ty will give competition. My only concern is that our other safety has an issue, we dont keep the TE's in check and drown out the slot receiver.

We are more prepared for this game than we know. We also have to take into consideration that this Jet team has not problem posting 30+ points in a game. ****, we barely have issues putting up 40+ points.

This is a win.

P.S. Watch when we win this game how the sports world jump on the tool.

Haha, I think you mean Brenda, most specifically. Kills me every time. "Here's me jet- setting - you? Wanna do a road trip? Tons o fun!" "I have to work..." "What...?" :P

I have no idea who "Brenda" is but i get the general idea. I really wasnt trying to be funny, I just find it a tad baffling that people fly/DRIVE all over the country for games without regard, it seems, for their 9-5s. For the life of me I cant imagine going on a road trip on Sunday ( Especially down South to Tennesee DRIVING OF ALL THINGS), when there is work @ 8 am on Monday. But hey, if you got it like that then whatever. :hipp:

I have no idea who "Brenda" is but i get the general idea. I really wasnt trying to be funny, I just find it a tad baffling that people fly/DRIVE all over the country for games without regard, it seems, for their 9-5s. For the life of me I cant imagine going on a road trip on Sunday, when there is work @ 8 am on Monday. But hey, if you got it like that then whatever. :hipp:

Brenda is available for mentoring too? but you need to get at the end of the

line;)

I have no idea who "Brenda" is but i get the general idea. I really wasnt trying to be funny, I just find it a tad baffling that people fly/DRIVE all over the country for games without regard, it seems, for their 9-5s. For the life of me I cant imagine going on a road trip on Sunday ( Especially down South to Tennesee DRIVING OF ALL THINGS), when there is work @ 8 am on Monday. But hey, if you got it like that then whatever. :hipp:

I am the girl who kicked the field goal at half time JETS Dolphins game 1989 an won a million dollars...I spend it on all the JETS road trips....and an island or three.....:vactiontime:

holy crap guy, you need to get laid. All work and no play makes Bronzey a very dull guy.

Originally Posted by Bronzey viewpost.gif

also.. if you have a 9-5 job, you wouldnt have work at 8am.. you get that extra hour..lol..

holy crap guy, you need to get laid. All work and no play makes Bronzey a very dull guy.

:rl:

Bronzey's a chick. a young one at that. she's never been on a road trip with Bren before. she shouldn't knock it until she's tried it.

Hehe, me neither. As I said, I think she's a traveling minstrel. Probably has a professional rodeo show in tow, too. "Here's me on my boat.""Here's me shaking the hands of dignitaries." "Here's me curing cancer." "Here's me and Nelson Mandela." :P

Archived