Just Had A Titans Fan Tell Me "At Least The Titans Don't Have QB Drama"

The Gun Of Bavaria

So an old Army friend of mine and I have been talking smack to each other over email.

He proceeded to tell me that "At least the Titans don't have drama at QB!"

Did I miss something? Or is their #2 QB ther #1 and their #1 QB is listed as the #2 QB.

Did I miss the fact that their #1, sorry #2 QB, is a severe mental case and doesn't even talk to Collins or confer with Collins, Simms and Heimerdinger during the breaks?

Give me a break.

QB Drama. Please

So an old Army friend of mine and I have been talking smack to each other over email.

Did I miss something? Or is their #2 QB ther #1 and their #1 QB is listed as the #2 QB.

Did I miss the fact that their #1, sorry #2 QB, is a severe mental case and doesn't even talk to Collins or confer with Collins, Simms and Heimerdinger during the breaks?

Give me a break.

QB Drama. Please

Wow. People like that are the reason every fanbase has a negative stereotype.

The last time the Jets had a QB controversy was the day before they traded for Favre.

Give me a break.

QB Drama. Please

I don't understand as to what he mean't by drama. Did he mean controversy??

And if so what controversy????

Give me a break.

QB Drama. Please

IMHO, I do not think they have any drama and/or controversey.

The team is 9-0.

However, the QB play is not even in the teams' Top 5 reasons it is 9-0.

I think Jeff Fisher is a tool, but he is a real good Coach. He said Collins will be the QB as long as they win when Vince has his episode. If the team was 4-5 and Collins was playing like crap and they were keeping an All-Pro Vince on the bench. That would be one thing. However, their start has only shown, the Vince Young love fest might have been a little over blown.

Archived