Lets go Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZachEY

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today's wildcat surprise:

Ronnie Brown takes the snap. Pitches to Ricky Williams, who hands the ball to the Miami center, who pitches it back to Chad Pennington, who throws to a wide open Jake Long downfield for the easy touchdown.

:face:

I'm expecting them to throw to Pennington soon. That's a rabbit they've yet to pull out of the hat. LOL

How funny would that be, Chad running under a 30 yard bomb from Ronnie Brown, only to drop it.:D

I just threw up in my mouth...

:confused0085:

I remember that catch! I kept saying "what the eff is it with my team and those damn helmet catches.....wtf!!!!" The people behind me thought I was insane. They told me to shuddup - they never want to reminded of last years miracle sb catch ever. LOL!

Aye-yigh, these games are like how would you prefer to die, death by hanging or death by drowning. I have to go for the Raiders on this one, but either 'choice' makes me fit to puke.

EY, great signature, you bet. Haha, I watched it for about five minutes. Mesmerizing. Cotchery rules. Catchery. Whatever.

I remember that catch! I kept saying "what the eff is it with my team and those damn helmet catches.....wtf!!!!" The people behind me thought I was insane. They told me to shuddup - they never want to reminded of last years miracle sb catch ever. LOL!
Haha, Beans. My first thought at the time was, "Hey, what is David Tyree doing in a Jets uniform?" :P

well you ARE insane

I'm expecting them to throw to Pennington soon. That's a rabbit they've yet to pull out of the hat. LOL

How funny would that be, Chad running under a 30 yard bomb from Ronnie Brown, only to drop it.:D

It'd only be funnier if he got decleated by Abham Elam trying to make the catch.

The catch was beautiful, and at jetophile says, the sig (again thanks fishhooked) is memorizing.

No reason for you to be that upset by it though, as if it bounced off his facemask and into the stratosphere the net gain is the same, cause it was a pass interference. ;)

Archived