Lets go Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZachEY

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dolphins win.

Oh well. Narrowly beating the Seahawks and the Raiders doesn't do much to impress me. This team is going to lose a bad one, and I really don't see any way they'll beat us in the last week.

I'd be shocked if NE doesn't dump them on their asses with the extra week to prepare and no surprise of the Wildcat this time.

again the phins get every break. janikowski makes an amazing FG to beat the jets. but misses what couldve been a kick that pennington wouldve needed a TD.

Are you kidding me? Yeah, we played like **** today, but we got no breaks. A 42 yard phatom pass interference call sparked a big Oakland drive; we also lost a fumble in the red zone. We shot ourselves in the foot, but got no breaks.

Are you kidding me? Yeah, we played like **** today, but we got no breaks. A 42 yard phatom pass interference call sparked a big Oakland drive; we also lost a fumble in the red zone. We shot ourselves in the foot, but got no breaks.

So a missed FG is not a break?

The point is we had a lot working against us too. Take away the FG after the BS pass interference call and it all evens out.

Besides, it wasn't a chip shot. 45 yard field goals are no sure things.

Your comment "...but we got no breaks". My question: Is a missed FG a break?

Your answer didn't answer my question. You can spin all you want, but the concept is simple. Regardless, you beat a bad team today, and yes, one that beat us. But the idea of puffing your chest out here is laughable at best.

Dolphins win.

Oh well. Narrowly beating the Seahawks and the Raiders doesn't do much to impress me. This team is going to lose a bad one, and I really don't see any way they'll beat us in the last week.

I do. The Jets will have sown up a bye and rest players. But the Jets would still win.

LMAO Jets are the last fans that should be talking smack about this. You guys LOST to the Raiders unlike Miami.

Jets were on the road, porrpusses were hosting them at 1pm, which is one of the biggest home field advantages in football..

Jets were on the road, porrpusses were hosting them at 1pm, which is one of the biggest home field advantages in football..

On the road playing a 4 o'clock game on the west coast is no excuse for losing to them. A game they did everything they could to let the Jets win.

And I could care less how they won I just want to see them win the game. Would I have liked to see them blow Oakland out? Of course but a win is a win and I'll take that over a loss no matter how ugly it is.

And once again.....THE JETS BEAT MIAMI!! Why do so many Fin fans want to argue with that? Beat the Jets, then start talking smack.

What does the Jets/Miami game have anything to do with this? Were talking about the Fins/Raiders game and I brought up the Jets losing to the Raiders because one of your fellow Jets fans was bashing Miami because they didn't win convincingly.

On a side note its looking like the Bengals/Eagles game will end in a tie.

On the road playing a 4 o'clock game on the west coast is no excuse for losing to them. A game they did everything they could to let the Jets win.

And I could care less how they won I just want to see them win the game. Would I have liked to see them blow Oakland out? Of course but a win is a win and I'll take that over a loss no matter how ugly it is.

Hey - wait a second. You're a phishy fan - you're not supposed to make sense. Are you loaded?

What does the Jets/Miami game have anything to do with this? Were talking about the Fins/Raiders game and I brought up the Jets losing to the Raiders because one of your fellow Jets fans was bashing Miami because they didn't win convincingly.

On a side note its looking like the Bengals/Eagles game will end in a tie.

Eagles - Over-rated. If it weren't for Lord Favre and Tom Brady, Donovan McNabb would have the cleanest testicles in the league.

Archived