Good NYC JETS bar???

Machjoe

Folks,

I will be in NYC for the next 2 weekends and although I am sure to be able to get the games on TV, I would like to watch them with a good group of JETS fans at a bar. Does anyone know of a good one in the NYC area?

I would like a bar where there is a healthy group of JETS fan that attend regularly!

Thanks

Folks,

I will be in NYC for the next 2 weekends and although I am sure to be able to get the games on TV, I would like to watch them with a good group of JETS fans at a bar. Does anyone know of a good one in the NYC area?

I would like a bar where there is a healthy group of JETS fan that attend regularly!

Thanks

Why not go to the game in two weeks if you are gonna be in the area?

Why not go to the game in two weeks if you are gonna be in the area?

Read his post. He said he was looking to hang out with a good group of Jets fans. A bar gives him a better shot, the stadium probably won't have many good fans.

:-P

I don't know about a Jets bar, but I've gone here a few times and watched the Yankees.

Jimmy's Corner Tavern

140 W 44th St between 6th and 7th

http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7186489

It's owned by legendary Boxing cut man Jimmy Glenn. there is A LOT of boxing nostalgia in there and the drinks are really frickin cheap considering it's almost in times square. also they have Becks on tap (or at least they used to) :lol:

Jimmy's wife tends bar during the day and then they bring in the hotties for the night crew. it's an old fashioned beer and shot joint.

Archived