Chad Pennington Will Never Comeback in the 4th Quarter

Aqua4ever04

Forget the score or our opponent; we play awful, I know.

But how many of you guys have told me, "Good luck with Chad trailing in the 4th." Or, "Chad will never engineer a game winning drive in the 4th."

That guy is an outstanding leader and terrific quarterback. His performance on that final drive was simply great.

Disclaimer: This isn't a thread to talk about the Dolphins as a team or the game today. It's simply about Chad Pennington bringing the team back on the final drive. So don't bother mentioning anything else in attempt to hijack the thread.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But how many of you guys have told me, "Good luck with Chad trailing in the 4th." Or, "Chad will never engineer a game winning drive in the 4th."

That guy is an outstanding leader and terrific quarterback. His performance on that final drive was simply great.

Disclaimer: This isn't a thread to talk about the Dolphins as a team or the game today. It's simply about Chad Pennington bringing the team back on the final drive. So don't bother mentioning anything else in attempt to hijack the thread.

Lets talk about what type of person's first thought after a win of a team that is not the New York Jets is to come on a New York Jets message board. Lets talk psychology. Surely that person is one of life's winners. No?

Oh, and the statistic was not down by 8 points or more. Not down by 1 point. So, you still fail.

I even put the disclaimer in and this board still is not mature enough to stay on topic. What was I thinking giving you guys a chance?

Go to your own board and talk about your QB there, JEtnation could care less!

I even put the disclaimer in and this board still is not mature enough to stay on topic. What was I thinking giving you guys a chance?

We saw your disclaimer. You think anyone gives a **** about it, or what you have to say?

Seriously, answer your question honestly. It might help you find something better to do with your time.

aqua we dont give a ****. pennington couldnt lead a 4th quarter comeback against the jets. remeber? ill clear it up. pennigton drops back throws to the endzone intercepted by revis. game over.

if he came up clutch in that game you guys would be 7-3.

if janikowski made the kick pennington would need a TD. its not difficult to get a team in FG range(just look at favre:D)

A lot of people would call the 2007 Giants the worst team with a Super Bowl trophy.

The other day it wasn't about Super Bowl victories, it was just about being happy to not be 1-15. Now, the record apparently means something that it's analogous to the Giants winning the Super Bowl.

Lol..

Keep fellating Chad..

It's amusing to those of us who know better..

I can't wait till your celebrating the fat check he gets this offseason..

who cares? This is a Jets board and Chad is a QB for our enemy.

Hijack the thread?

You just hijacked the board with this worthless drivel.

serious_goat.jpg

Glad to disappoint. Two quick tips:

1. If you want to fellate Chad Pennington, take it to FinHeaven.

2. If you want to have a serious football conversation, we'd be glad to participate. A good start would be living by the self-righteous credo in your signature, instead of instigating pointless homer arguments with people who you know in advance will flame you.

Douchenozzle.

Archived