24 back on Next week

ladyJET2280

I'm looking forward to this!

I never watched it while it was airing, but a friend loaned me all the seasons and I sat and watched hour after hour after hour. I was friggin' hooked immediately. I can't recall which season it was, but became disinterested with the Mexican cartel storyline and only made it through 1/3 the episodes.

Anywho... will be watching the movie and psyched for the new season January. :cheergal:

I never watched it while it was airing, but a friend loaned me all the seasons and I sat and watched hour after hour after hour. I was friggin' hooked immediately. I can't recall which season it was, but became disinterested with the Mexican cartel storyline and only made it through 1/3 the episodes.

Anywho... will be watching the movie and psyched for the new season January. :cheergal:

yeah the movie looks good in a promo..Did you see who comes back?? I cant believe that!! I like Season 1 and 3 then It lost its intensity after season 4...so we shall see how this comes out

WAtch the promo !!! WAtch the promo!!

hehe..k so I am a bit hyoed

season three was my fav!

Really? Season 3 was the Mexican drug cartel right? I guess I got really turned off with Jack fighting his addiction and seemed like there were a lot of fake Mexican accents and it didn't seem real. Eh, maybe I should have given it a chance... I still might try and catch up before January!

Really? Season 3 was the Mexican drug cartel right? I guess I got really turned off with Jack fighting his addiction and seemed like there were a lot of fake Mexican accents and it didn't seem real. Eh, maybe I should have given it a chance... I still might try and catch up before January!

yup I use to think it sucked til my brother pulled me right in...season 3 is my fav....

Sorry ladyjet season 3 for me was the crappiest folowed by season 6 -- all they did was mrehash old BS anyway nothing tops season 1 but season 4 really brought the show back it totally kicked ass in order of good seasons IMO

SEASON 1

SEASON 4

SEASON 2

SEASON 5

SEASON 6

SEASON 3 -- I am pumped for number 7 after a year off hope I am not to plowed after the Jets victory next week -- Jack Bauer -- a true American hero

Me too.

Considering the 40 versions of a CSI show on TV, even a crappy 24 is better then that.

I have done the same thing with 24. The last time I got back from Iraq I watched the Season 3 of Lost over about 4 days. I will do the same when Season 4 comes out.

Archived