Here come the bandwagon fin fans...

NIGHT STALKER

We've had discusssions about this before and Jet fans have pointed out that the fin fan base sucks. Proof of that comes today from Joey Porter...here's a quote from him after the game today referring to next weeks matchup with the Pats...

"This should be the first time I see our stadium sold out," linebacker Joey Porter said. "I've been here a year and a half and still haven't seen the place sold out. This matchup should definitely get us to that level."

Hey Joey, that's your fan base for you. Us rival fans can help sell out your stadium just so much.

Hi... I heard this is where I sign up for the bandwagon... Any space left up there? I figured I'd come and ride the wave of success for a while;)

You were one of the posters debating this subject...here's one of your own players stating exactly what us Jets fans have been saying all along.

Carrot Top is the only thing more pathetic than Dolphins fans...

I wish Carrot Top could play special teams. I am getting a wee bit tired of seeing average players look like superstars on returns.

Anyhow, I tend to agree that the fan "base" is lacking in Miami. However, I seem to recall quite a bit of Phin fans in New York...sorry new JERSEY last year when the teams played at Giants stadium (by the way, how come we didn't play in the Jets stadium? Just wondering). The point is, Phin fans helped sellout that stadium as well.

Besides, have you guys seen the women on South Beach? It would make me think twice about going to a football game too if it meant not being able to stare at them.

I have seen the "women" in New Jersey, Buffalo and Foxborough. Lets just say I get why you guys sellout more often. Anything to get away from those things...

But the original poster is right. Miami area Dolphin fans do not support the team properly. I have probably been to more games than them, and I live in California.

I wish Carrot Top could play special teams. I am getting a wee bit tired of seeing average players look like superstars on returns.

Anyhow, I tend to agree that the fan "base" is lacking in Miami. However, I seem to recall quite a bit of Phin fans in New York...sorry new JERSEY last year when the teams played at Giants stadium (by the way, how come we didn't play in the Jets stadium? Just wondering). The point is, Phin fans helped sellout that stadium as well.

Besides, have you guys seen the women on South Beach? It would make me think twice about going to a football game too if it meant not being able to stare at them.

I have seen the "women" in New Jersey, Buffalo and Foxborough. Lets just say I get why you guys sellout more often. Anything to get away from those things...

But the original poster is right. Miami area Dolphin fans do not support the team properly. I have probably been to more games than them, and I live in California.

it makes sense tho. fish fans are homos, and homos dont like football. they're at the "hide the sausage" game. or soccer.

Jets games are always sold out whether fin fans show up or not. Can you say the same about Miami?

Archived