Forum Statistics

Brenjetsfan

Question...I clicked on the Forum Stats on the bottom on the menu....

when I saw this

Current Messages

765 Sent Private Messages

I SWEAR I only sent 200 :lol: ....should I assume that other boards follow suit? I would not want to ASSUME that becasue we all no what that means....

I ka rumba imagine .....em :roll:

Question...I clicked on the Forum Stats on the bottom on the menu....

when I saw this

Current Messages

765 Sent Private Messages

I SWEAR I only sent 200 :lol: ....should I assume that other boards follow suit? I would not want to ASSUME that becasue we all no what that means....

I ka rumba imagine .....em :roll:

Bren I know you are joking but just in case that is total sent for the entire board. This software is pretty cool. We can do so many things that Invision (other software) doesn't allow you to do.

Oh my god... i have dropped to 6th in total posts... this is not good..not good at all.. :shock: watch out for a barrage for indigo ;):lol:

I learned to stop counting on you a long time ago.

6th place. Geez.

I learned to stop counting on you a long time ago.

6th place. Geez.

oh don't count me out yet... i might have had a lapse but the weekend is coming up and i don't have to deal with snot nose 13 year olds for two days... LOL.;)

Hey GreenGal,

I don't know you but your cartoon Avatar makes me hotter than Maxman in a polyester leisure suit!!! So you can post to me and get those numbers up any time you want...that is, if you can overlook my spelling of the word "of"...(good catch, Shaney!!!!)

Hey GreenGal,

I don't know you but your cartoon Avatar makes me hotter than Maxman in a polyester leisure suit!!! So you can post to me and get those numbers up any time you want...that is, if you can overlook my spelling of the word "of"...(good catch, Shaney!!!!)

i am but a figment of your imagination Jack :lol:

oh don't count me out yet... i might have had a lapse but the weekend is coming up and i don't have to deal with snot nose 13 year olds for two days... LOL.;)

Relax Mathy,

All someone needs to do is properly post pics in the hot men thread and your post count will be insurmountable! :twisted: :wink:

i am but a figment of your imagination Jack :lol:

GG this is Jack.

Jack this is GG.

Both of you are nice people. Might I suggest a flirty PM exchange between the both of you?

After dinner mint anyone?

Hey GreenGal,

Hey Jack, Verde here...

I'm the one who illustr8ed GG's avatar and let me just say this...I was being modest in the boob dept.! :wink: :wink:

:lol::lol:

GG this is Jack.

Jack this is GG.

Both of you are nice people. Might I suggest a flirty PM exchange between the both of you?

After dinner mint anyone?

jealous max? hell hath no fury like a webmaster scorned.... :roll:

Hey Jack, Verde here...

I'm the one who illustr8ed GG's avatar and let me just say this...I was being modest in the boob dept.! :wink: :wink:

:lol::lol:

hey artsy... you are treading a thin line here .... :x jealousy doesn't become you either ;)

What? Jealous? Me? Noooo.

Men like big boobs. I was doing you a favor...ya know, trying to get you & Jack get aquainted. :D

yeah yeah yeah... like you aren't trying to get the guys with those diva eyes of yours ;):lol: ...hmmm as for Jack..not into killers..sorry jack

If I hadn't already given the Post Of The Day to R44, this would have definitely won!

are you kidding me max... i might not get another chance like this but R44 will have many since he is so bright and insightful :oops:... can we share the post of the day? , pleeeeeeeese??? or can i post it tomorrow and get the post of the day then :lol::)

are you kidding me max... i might not get another chance like this but R44 will have many since he is so bright and insightful :oops:... can we share the post of the day? , pleeeeeeeese??? or can i post it tomorrow and get the post of the day then :lol::)

I am actually in charge of "Post of the Day" so it would behoove you to start kissing my ass. Thanks.

I am actually in charge of "Post of the Day" so it would behoove you to start kissing my a$$. Thanks.

Well I gave it out today, slacker. I am in charge of this...blah blah blah.

And GG if you use the line again tomorrow I will make sure you will win! That was funny!

Don't be so quick to reel 'em back in Greengal....you may not be into killers but if I took the tag "Nice Guy Eddie" it wouldn't have carried the same emotion turpitude...or something! (oh wait, in "Reservoir Dogs," Nice Guy Eddie ends up killing someone...sheesh!) I feel like Pepe Le Pew when he sees the cat who leaned agains the painted fence and now has a stripe...Oh GreenGal, could it all be over so quickly???

Nice artwork, by the by...I'm guessing the artiste had a lot to work with there...

Greengal and Jack...PM each other. Seriously. You guys are perfect for each other. I am good at this kind of thing. Trust me on this one.

Jack is just a little scary until you get to know him. Then he is a lot scary......HEY NOW.

Well I gave it out today, slacker. I am in charge of this...blah blah blah.

And GG if you use the line again tomorrow I will make sure you will win! That was funny!

i thank you ;) i am sure you will give me cause to use it again tomorrow. ;):lol:

Don't be so quick to reel 'em back in Greengal....you may not be into killers but if I took the tag "Nice Guy Eddie" it wouldn't have carried the same emotion turpitude...or something! (oh wait, in "Reservoir Dogs," Nice Guy Eddie ends up killing someone...sheesh!) I feel like Pepe Le Pew when he sees the cat who leaned agains the painted fence and now has a stripe...Oh GreenGal, could it all be over so quickly???

Nice artwork, by the by...I'm guessing the artiste had a lot to work with there...

i do like pepe le pew ;) that was a skunk with style. LOL :lol:

OK, Greengal, I'm back in with ya...I will have to learn to write with a French accent...oui!!!!!!!!!

Jack....

Psssst. <whispering> If you really look like your avatar, than you are IN! GG's got a thang for

LL COOLJ! :wink:

Oh...and a little tip...she's NOT into the stalking thing. :wink:

(GG please don't hurt me!)

Hey, Verde...come to mention it, YOUR Avatar is a little bit of a turn-on, too...though I am not sure what all the blink-blink is about...is it sorta like flash for the myopic? DO share...

My abs, maybe just a smidge under James Todd Smith's (see photo)...

I can have a happy for each of you...!

Hey, Verde...come to mention it, YOUR Avatar is a little bit of a turn-on, too...though I am not sure what all the blink-blink is about...is it sorta like flash for the myopic? DO share...

My abs, maybe just a smidge under James Todd Smith's (see photo)...

I can have a happy for each of you...!

You get turned on by cartoons? :shock:

Archived