30th pick,jets take Keller(booooo!)

TNJet

Yeah right,shoulda been like jets take Gholston, boooo! I love Keller he will be the best TE in the league in a couple yrs.

hes coming along quite nice. he needs to work on his blocking a little bit but he finally the type of TE the jets have needed for years and didnt get with the likes of anthony becht and doug jolley.

I agree there can be improvement but he's a rookie and it will come.

What I don't like what he does is this.. when he catches a ball and its a first down

he has a habit of standing up and giving that long arm stretch forward in the first

down indication. One day he will do it when there is an opposing player in front

of him and get called for taunting. I've seen that called on occasion in games.

What I don't like what he does is this.. when he catches a ball and its a first down

he has a habit of standing up and giving that long arm stretch forward in the first

down indication. One day he will do it when there is an opposing player in front

Ok Michael kay. Half the players in the league do it, including Coles EVERY TIME. It's a non - issue.

That would be disappointing if it were called on him. I have to say it is nice seeing the Jets having a little fun out there. So many years it felt like i was watching iron workers finish a 14 hour shift.

Oh come on, 3rd and 15... he breaks a would-be tackle and reaches for the first-down in sudden death Overtime.

FIRST DOWN.

Coles did it, Leon did it, let the rookie do it.

Archived