My new addiction -- craigslist.

JerryK

Ebay is for kiddie stuff like books and toast with Mary on it. But this Craigslist thing is going to be the death of me.

-Last month I got a sweet nearly new rototiller. Worth 800, got it for 275.

-2 weeks ago I picked up a 1200.00 snowblower for 400.

Now, I'm looking for ice fishing gear, appliances, telescopes, anything! It's killing me!!

I just gave my wife a christmas list of URLS...but she needs to call in a day or so, or I have to find new ones...that's a pain.

...Am I the only one with this ailment?

I've sold a lot of stuff on there, but it has entertainment value as well. Ads like this one crack me up:

http://omaha.craigslist.org/wan/920909374.html

I'm a hard working father on one. My truck's engine just took a dump on me. I was informed that I need a new one. I'm unable to purchase another engine. I asking for help from someone to loan me the money. I'm able to pay you back in monthly installments. I just can't get the money for the whole amount. Thank You Very Much!!

Sure dude, I have no idea who you are but I'll loan you however much you need. :hand:

Ebay is for kiddie stuff like books and toast with Mary on it. But this Craigslist thing is going to be the death of me.

Now, I'm looking for ice fishing gear, appliances, telescopes, anything! It's killing me!!

I just gave my wife a christmas list of URLS...but she needs to call in a day or so, or I have to find new ones...that's a pain.

Yes :biggrin: I've never looked into it but you have raised my interest . I'll have to ask my kids about it.

you looking for a new daughter i have one that may be on sale;)

I've sold a lot of stuff on there, but it has entertainment value as well. Ads like this one crack me up:

http://omaha.craigslist.org/wan/920909374.html

I'm a hard working father on one. My truck's engine just took a dump on me. I was informed that I need a new one. I'm unable to purchase another engine. I asking for help from someone to loan me the money. I'm able to pay you back in monthly installments. I just can't get the money for the whole amount. Thank You Very Much!!

Sure dude, I have no idea who you are but I'll loan you however much you need. :hand:

LOOK I SAID I'D PAY YOU BACK AND I WILL. :cussing:

I'd keep those Serial Numbers away from any form of Law Enforcement presence for about the next 10 years.

I'd keep those Serial Numbers away from any form of Law Enforcement presence for about the next 10 years.

So far, all my stuff has come from old guys/original owners that aren't the larceny type.

Forgot to mention I got one of these this summer. Normaly 80-100 bucks - for 40

0002891498153_215X215.jpg

Got a vexilar fl-18? :)

I'm also looking for a power auger, but I think the shipping would be prohibitive.

Nope. Just a hand auger, a couple of jigging poles, a skimmer and a box or two of jigs. I'd throw in the five-gallon bucket that most of this stuff is in. Maybe a hot seat, too. I'm keeping my pole-mounted sonar for summer fishing.

I used to like ice fishing. My beer never got warm.

Archived