Dolphins Cheerleaders: Better Than Skanky Flight Crew

crashingjet

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, who gives a ****? I can't think of one time I'm looking at the damn cheerleaders while the game is going on. I could care less about their couple of dances during TV timeouts in the endzone. Cheerleaders are annoying and I wish we didn't have them, but we do have a couple of nice ones for sure.

Its almost as hilarious as that Samphin guy who said "People don't support the Dolphins in Miami because there are more things to do than in places like NJ/NY, like go to the beach and watch the women". Well I'm sorry but no real Football fan is at the beach watching broads when their team is playing. They should be at the game and after the game can check out the beach if they want to stare at something they can never have.

Here are a few examples as to why Miami has better cheerleaders. They have better moves, better outfits, prettier faces and tighter bodies.

And the Flight Crew?

Fat_Girl12.jpg

Typical of a Dolfag fan. More interested in the cheerleaders than the team. BTW I didn't know your sister was back in town. :Nuts:

Haha, just a tad out of sync :P

Dude, you're lucky the admin of this forum is very lenient when it comes to what can and can't be posted. If it were my site, I would have you take down the Joe Willie sig along with that comment underneath his pic...in my opinion, this isn't the place for that. Maybe on a fins message board...but again, the mods I guess think it's okay.

Dude, you're lucky the admin of this forum is very lenient when it comes to what can and can't be posted. If it were my site, I would have you take down the Joe Willie sig along with that comment underneath his pic...in my opinion, this isn't the place for that. Maybe on a fins message board...but again, the mods I guess think it's okay.

The Mods and Admin are also lenient when it comes to gay jokes and the use of the word fag. You take the good with the bad hefe ;)

Well, I'm sorry if my sig offends you, but, I lost a bet and have to wear it, don't worry it won't be for long. Maybe if you want, you could type your feelings about Dan Marino and stick them up on your sig.

Well, I'm sorry if my sig offends you, but, I lost a bet and have to wear it, don't worry it won't be for long. Maybe if you want, you could type your feelings about Dan Marino and stick them up on your sig.

No, that's not my style, but you go ahead. I don't know what losing a bet has to do with calling the face of this franchise a broken down alcoholic, but whatever floats your boat.

No, that's not my style, but you go ahead. I don't know what losing a bet has to do with calling the face of this franchise a broken down alcoholic, but whatever floats your boat.

He wasn't washed up enough to stick it in Baltimore "coach" Don Shula's culo--figuratively speaking, of course--at Super Bowl III.

O.k. guys, we're getting off topic. This thread is about the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders, let's try and stay on topic and not stray from the title. Thanks for your cooperation.

This place was started on gay humor and potty talk.

With that being said... I got a chuckle out of cj's sig.

Hey, like I told crashingjet, whatever floats your boat. Just don't come down on other Jet fans that don't find any humor in it. I can take a joke like the best of them...I guess I just draw a line when it comes to certain people or subject matter.

Actually we agreed that we'd put a picture up of the player and that is all. We never at all agreed to any comments below it or about it.

Delete the comment, keep the pic. If I'd have lost the bet (which is a crazy notion in itself) I would have put up whatever pic of Dan Marino you wanted and wouldn't have made any comment at all.

Hey, like I told crashingjet, whatever floats your boat. Just don't come down on other Jet fans that don't find any humor in it. I can take a joke like the best of them...I guess I just draw a line when it comes to certain people or subject matter.

Thats fine if it bothers you. But others shouldnt have to stop at the same line as everyone else. If we do, the line gets moved back all the time to a point where humor is no longer allowed.

There are a lot of things in all our lives we cant find humor in, but others do since they havent personally been affected by it. We need to accept that its ok for others to joke and kid even if we cant. There are a lot of things that I cannot find humor in, or shouldnt, but I dont let it bother me since I know its all in good fun... Its just joking around.

I wish more people would laugh more and be offended less (not saying you.... just everyone in the country.)

And I still love you Night Stalker... in a non-gay, Jets fan sort of way....

Actually we agreed that we'd put a picture up of the player and that is all. We never at all agreed to any comments below it or about it.

Delete the comment, keep the pic. If I'd have lost the bet (which is a crazy notion in itself) I would have put up whatever pic of Dan Marino you wanted and wouldn't have made any comment at all.

yeah right.....

:)

Thats fine if it bothers you. But others shouldnt have to stop at the same line as everyone else. If we do, the line gets moved back all the time to a point where humor is no longer allowed.

There are a lot of things in all our lives we cant find humor in, but others do since they havent personally been affected by it. We need to accept that its ok for others to joke and kid even if we cant. There are a lot of things that I cannot find humor in, or shouldnt, but I dont let it bother me since I know its all in good fun... Its just joking around.

I wish more people would laugh more and be offended less (not saying you.... just everyone in the country.)

And I still love you Night Stalker... in a non-gay, Jets fan sort of way....

A little contradictory there dontcha think?

Fine, is this better?

Archived