Joey Porter talking yet again

He has also replaced Taylor as the team sack leader... That's 13 so far this year.

It is also a good thing he got a ring with the Steelers because like Taylor he is not getting anything with the Phins.

Joey Porter despises the Patriots. His Steelers teams went 1-4 against the Pats, including 2 home loses in AFC Championship Games.

After the '01 Championship Game Joey said that the best team didn't win.

He then goes to Miami in 2007 and promptly plays for an eventual 1-15 team that drops both games to the Pats by a combined 77-35 score.

Joey is 2-7 against the Pats with both of those wins coming before November.

Joey Porter despises the Patriots. His Steelers teams went 1-4 against the Pats, including 2 home loses in AFC Championship Games.

He then goes to Miami in 2007 and promptly plays for an eventual 1-15 team that drops both games to the Pats by a combined 77-35 score.

It showed during his 4 sack performance against Cassel in week 3.

FWIW...I'm hoping that Porter is talking for the entire Dolphin team. The Patsies deserve what they have coming to them for poor sportmanship over the Belicheck era. The football gods understand karma and hopefully this time Porter is their prophet. Its game 11 of a long season.

The King is dead. Long live the King!

Anyone see the irony in this statement by Porter?

When has Joey Porter ever given anyone respect and when has anyone on the Pats called him out before a game?

He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he is dead on in that payback is a b*tch when you run up the score the way NE did last year. Kudos to him for backing up the talk in the 1st meeting.....not sure he can do it agin but BB sure deserves another butt whipping.

He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he is dead on in that payback is a b*tch when you run up the score the way NE did last year. Kudos to him for backinging up the talk in the 1st meeting.....not sure he can do it agin but BB sure deserves another butt whipping.

The old "running up the score" argument.

In the game Porter is talking about the Pats were up 28-0 at the half and passed the ball maybe 10 times in the 2nd half. That game was all about Maroney.

Joey really needs to get a grip on reality.

He'll keep yapping as long as his team is winning. Notice you didn't hear **** from him last season.

As much as that should be true, it isn't. Joey ran his mouth last year before a game (I forget the opponent) and the Dolphins got crushed.

As much as that should be true, it isn't. Joey ran his mouth last year before a game (I forget the opponent) and the Dolphins got crushed.

They lost 15 times, do you think you can narrow it down a little?

Yes it was the Raiders game.

You guys bashing Porter do realize that these comments from Porter came from an interview with Tim Graham from ESPN who was trying to get as much as possible out of him. He didn't come out and talk trash just for the hell of it like he did back in week 3.

Yes it was the Raiders game.

You guys bashing Porter do realize that these comments from Porter came from an interview with Tim Graham from ESPN who was trying to get as much as possible out of him. He didn't come out and talk trash just for the hell of it like he did back in week 3.

Do you know what's MORE pathetic than Porter running his fat trap? YOU trying to defend it. :rl: He should just STFU. I hope NE kicks your ass from one end of the field to the other.

Do you know what's MORE pathetic than Porter running his fat trap? YOU trying to defend it. :rl: He should just STFU. I hope NE kicks your ass from one end of the field to the other.

He has a right to say what he wants. Miami beat the hell out of NE in NE and he leads the league in sacks with 13.5 why should he shut up.

Can't wait to see Favre get manhandled by the Titans defense this Sunday.

Joey Porter is pond scum.

I hate braggarts.

He has a right to say what he wants. Miami beat the hell out of NE in NE and he leads the league in sacks with 13.5 why should he shut up.

I actually expect to see Collins on his back a lot Sunday. Unlike Cassell, he is completely immobile. He will see some blitzes.

As much as I hate this **** right now, I agree with him. Porter has the right to talk **** at the moment, he's dominating EVERYONE that's trying to block him.

I on one hand, would rather let my game speak for itself. He talks way too much and one day it's going to hunt him.

As much as I hate this **** right now, I agree with him. Porter has the right to talk **** at the moment, he's dominating EVERYONE that's trying to block him.

I on one hand, would rather let my game speak for itself. He talks way too much and one day it's going to hunt him.

His mouth can only hope to cash the cheques he mails. He is wrong 99% of the time.

Joey Porter is a Grade A douchebag.

His mouth can only hope to cash the cheques he mails. He is wrong 99% of the time.

Joey Porter is a Grade A douchebag.

I agree but I'll take him on my team any day of the week. He comes to play and that's all you can ask from him.

I hate the guy with a passion but he can play.

Well since you seem too stupid to understand. ... by Porter running his pie hole he's just providing incentive to the Pasts. (not that they'll need it :biggrin: )

Archived