****The Official ''Go Browns'' vs The Buffalo Billius thread****

BP

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bye bye Buffalo. Better luck next year.

I don't care if they beat KC & SF in their next two games because even if they do that and are 7-5 here is the schedule they face in December:

vs Miami

@ Jets

@ Denver

vs New England

They're looking at 9-7 at best and they'll have to play some good football to do that.

I don't care if they beat KC & SF in their next two games because even if they do that and are 7-5 here is the schedule they face in December:

vs Miami

@ Jets

@ Denver

vs New England

They're looking at 9-7 at best and they'll have to play some good football to do that.

Yup they HAD to win tonite. Their record of NOT making the playoffs this CENTURY looks intact. :biggrin:

Yup they HAD to win tonite. Their record of NOT making the playoffs this CENTURY looks intact. :biggrin:

Good ol' 120lb Trent Edwards played an awesome game. Three interceptions and every single one of his meaningful completions was a dumpoff to Marshawn Lynch who took the ball 5-25 yards up the field.

Chad ball!

vs Miami

@ Jets

@ Denver

vs New England

The bitch is that the Dolfag game is NOT in Buffalo but rather in Toronto in the freaking dome.

Good ol' 120lb Trent Edwards played an awesome game. Three interceptions and every single one of his meaningful completions was a dumpoff to Marshawn Lynch who took the ball 5-25 yards up the field.

Chad ball!

The Browns are lucky. They should have gotten a hell of a lot more points than 6 out of 3 picks.

The bitch is that the Dolfag game is NOT in Buffalo but rather in Toronto in the freaking dome.

Isn't it the Blue Jays ballpark? I thought it had a retractable roof? If so they need to open it.

F Miami.

Go Bills in that game for sure.

The Browns are lucky. They should have gotten a hell of a lot more points than 6 out of 3 picks.

Eh, more like the Bills are lucky that Cleveland didn't capatilize on those picks. One f'ing touchdown off one of those and the game never gets as close as it did.

BTW, screw Leodis McKelvin. Vernon Gholston is so much better. ;)

Archived