****The Official ''Go Browns'' vs The Buffalo Billius thread****

BP

I honestly think you are way underestimating Miami this year SFJ. I bet they have a ton more moronic fans who have yet to show themselves here. :)

You think I just throw around the description of Fin fans being moronic just for the

sake of it?? Many times I have gotten into discussions with fin fans because of my

license plate wherein I have been told that Parcells is the coach of the Fins. If you

want to make a few bucks ask a fin fan to name the coach,GM and head of football

operations.

Yesterday me and the Mrs. pulled into the local Lowe's. As we were walking from

the car a guy comes up to us and says, A jet fan? We are going to beat u out this year?

I said Who's we? Parcell's and the Fins, that's who. So with a smile on my face I

says who's Parcells. And he looks at me like I'm an idiot, and says, the coach of the Fins!

Have nice day buddy and I walked away.

It's really beyond anyone's comprehension at this point.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You think I just throw around the description of Fin fans being moronic just for the

sake of it?? Many times I have gotten into discussions with fin fans because of my

license plate wherein I have been told that Parcells is the coach of the Fins. If you

want to make a few bucks ask a fin fan to name the coach,GM and head of football

operations.

Yesterday me and the Mrs. pulled into the local Lowe's. As we were walking from

the car a guy comes up to us and says, A jet fan? We are going to beat u out this year?

I said Who's we? Parcell's and the Fins, that's who. So with a smile on my face I

says who's Parcells. And he looks at me like I'm an idiot, and says, the coach of the Fins!

Have nice day buddy and I walked away.

It's really beyond anyone's comprehension at this point.

I thought Tony Soprano was coach....

And you still lost to us, again.

Doesn't matter how good or bad Miami is or how good or bad the Jets are, the Jets have Miami's number from 1998-Present and it isn't going to change.

Close game - you got lucky with a Favre prayer - and we nearly came back to steal it anyway. oh and week 17 is a lot different than week 1. Miami had 40-something new players on the roster this year, needing time to gel.

Yeah, andd I am willing to bet during that time you never posted on another teams

fan site. We only had one fin fan on here in previous years and to this day

he is still a moron. Now this year more morons have come out of the woodwork.

The band wagon fin fans just keep piling on.

You'd lose that bet. I've been posting at billszone for awhile now. Even been back there to eat crow a few times. I woulda posted at Gangreen but that site is so crappy, and the Jet fans are even bigger homers than you guys, I decided not to. This site is much nicer and I just heard about it this year.

Now go back to NY/NJ and shaddup.

Close game - you got lucky with a Favre prayer - and we nearly came back to steal it anyway. oh and week 17 is a lot different than week 1. Miami had 40-something new players on the roster this year, needing time to gel.

We had an entirely new offensive line ourselves, and it's beginning to gel now. Also obviously a new QB that needed time with his recievers.

You get to face a better O-line, an improved run game, a better passing game including the emergence of Keller, and a somehow even beastlier Kris Jenkins.

I like our chances. I LOVE our chances actually. Oh and plus it's a home game for us anyway. You people don't have any fans, it's like crashingjet, you and some other guy, and everyone else is a Jets fan.

We had an entirely new offensive line ourselves, and it's beginning to gel now. Also obviously a new QB that needed time with his recievers.

You get to face a better O-line, an improved run game, a better passing game including the emergence of Keller, and a somehow even beastlier Kris Jenkins.

I like our chances. I LOVE our chances actually. Oh and plus it's a home game for us anyway. You people don't have any fans, it's like crashingjet, you and some other guy, and everyone else is a Jets fan.

For every improved aspect of your team there is one for us. Your O-Line isn't the only one that improved. Ted Ginn, Greg Camarillo, Ronnie TD Machine Brown? Our vastly improved secondary, or our QB killer J-Peazy, even Ricky is starting to catch fire. And lets not forget in week 1 we had not yet implemented the wildcat so you didn't have to prepare for it.

And what do you mean we don't have any fans? We don't have any fans on a Jet board? shocking? Or do you mean in general, cause then i'll have a good laugh.

edit: oh and I forgot one more little detail, we have a better QB than you.

For every improved aspect of your team there is one for us. Your O-Line isn't the only one that improved. Ted Ginn, Greg Camarillo, Ronnie TD Machine Brown? Our vastly improved secondary, or our QB killer J-Peazy, even Ricky is starting to catch fire. And lets not forget in week 1 we had not yet implemented the wildcat so you didn't have to prepare for it.

And what do you mean we don't have any fans? We don't have any fans on a Jet board? shocking? Or do you mean in general, cause then i'll have a good laugh.

edit: oh and I forgot one more little detail, we have a better QB than you.

Now you're making yourself look foolish.Penny is good,but Favre is a hall of famer.Favre at the age of 39 can still make throws that Penny couldn't even dream of when he was young and pre-injury.We're gonna stomp you bad in our house in December.I really can't wait.The wildcat is a joke and we will stuff your running game any way you wanna line'em up.You WILL NOT run on us.Take that to the bank..........

PS I will put our offense against your defense any day and that goes double for our defense against your offense!!!:cheers:

Archived