Jets Beat Titans

Jets1Fan

The Reasons Why:

1. We Stop the Run. (Granted less convincingly than when we had David Harris, but still K-JENKINS PLEASE STAY HEALTHY

2. Leon Washington & Thomas Jones will run on the Titan D, I expect fully for Thomas Jones to have a better game than Leon, because this week, we're gonna need that BRUISER back, and he has absolutely been hitting the holes harder than I've ever seen him, THESE RUNNING LANES WE HAVE ARE HUGE!! and against Top Tier Talent, a la the VERY FIRST PLAY OF NE game thursday night

3. Brett Favre is better than Kerry Collins. Especially with this high-completion percentage based offense.

4. Dustin Keller (Go back to my posts about him before the season started) is now a part of this offense. C.Baker had a big 1st down catch vs. NE, but let's get real. Keller is the real deal.

5. Woody Johnson's enthusiasm for this franchise and team. Recognize it people, stop hating for hating-sake. We're NOT THE OLD JETS. GET HAPPY. SMILE!

6. Our Defense puts pressure on Kerry and our Secondary continues to make plays and look at their WR's. Please! We shut them down without question.

7. WE WIN THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL

Jets 28 - Titans 17

Kerry Collins has been succeeding against some teams lately when their running game has not been working.

A couple of reasons why I think Collins will need the running game to work against us.

#1 Darrelle Revis (probably a top 5 corner right now)

#2 Ty Law (After playing well on Moss, I think this guy will never lose talent)

#3 Kerry Rhodes (one of the best at his position)

#4 Abe Elam (I honestly see a great player in this guy)

Seriously, if we put Dwight Lowery on someone, it has to be McCareins, because he'll find his way to make mistakes, as usual.

No way do those crappy Titans receivers burn our defensive backs.

The Reasons Why:

1. We Stop the Run. (Granted less convincingly than when we had David Harris, but still K-JENKINS PLEASE STAY HEALTHY

2. Leon Washington & Thomas Jones will run on the Titan D, I expect fully for Thomas Jones to have a better game than Leon, because this week, we're gonna need that BRUISER back, and he has absolutely been hitting the holes harder than I've ever seen him, THESE RUNNING LANES WE HAVE ARE HUGE!! and against Top Tier Talent, a la the VERY FIRST PLAY OF NE game thursday night

3. Brett Favre is better than Kerry Collins. Especially with this high-completion percentage based offense.

4. Dustin Keller (Go back to my posts about him before the season started) is now a part of this offense. C.Baker had a big 1st down catch vs. NE, but let's get real. Keller is the real deal.

5. Woody Johnson's enthusiasm for this franchise and team. Recognize it people, stop hating for hating-sake. We're NOT THE OLD JETS. GET HAPPY. SMILE!

6. Our Defense puts pressure on Kerry and our Secondary continues to make plays and look at their WR's. Please! We shut them down without question.

7. WE WIN THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL

Jets 28 - Titans 17

I love the optimisim but.......

1. The Bears held the Titans to 20 yards rushing.

2. The Titans give up 95 yards a game rushing on D (3.5 yards per rush).

3. Higher completion percentage (are you a Chadophohile?)

4. Keller was good game against the Pats, mostly in OT.

5. Are you crazy?

6. The Jets secondary is a weakness. Did you see Gaffney, Watson and Welker on Thursday?

7. Good match up, but I like the Titans Dline over the Jets Oline.

I love the optimisim but.......

1. The Bears held the Titans to 20 yards rushing.

2. The Titans give up 95 yards a game rushing on D (3.5 yards per rush).

3. Higher completion percentage (are you a Chadophohile?)

4. Keller was good game against the Pats, mostly in OT.

5. Are you crazy?

6. The Jets secondary is a weakness. Did you see Gaffney, Watson and Welker on Thursday?

7. Good match up, but I like the Titans Dline over the Jets Oline.

GFY

Enjoy 2nd place

but the last couple of games the titans the titans make comebacks in the second half, and when were winning in the secod half our defense tends to give up leads. that is why i dont think we win, because we will have a lead at halftime and than back off followed by the titans making a comeback and winning.

GFY

Enjoy 2nd place

No retort to my post?

The Jets should be in 1st place as they spent over $140 million in the off season and then had Brady got knocked out in the first quarter of game 1.

If the Jets don't win the AFCE this season they are the definition of suck.

No retort to my post?

The Jets should be in 1st place as they spent over $140 million in the off season and then had Brady got knocked out in the first quarter of game 1.

if they dont win the division but make the wildcard then they are not the definition of suck. if the pats have such a great coach then they should be going to the playoffs, so if they dont then we can all say they suck.

if they dont win the division but make the wildcard then they are not the definition of suck. if the pats have such a great coach then they should be going to the playoffs, so if they dont then we can all say they suck.

BB is a great coach, and quite frankly, with all the devastating injuries they have suffered this season - this may be one of his finest coaching performances.

Put it this way, how would the Jets do with your second string qb, a fifth string rb, your best lb out on ir, your best hitting safety out on ir and your second best d-lineman, and best o-lineman out for a significant amount of time?

BB is a great coach, and quite frankly, with all the devastating injuries they have suffered this season - this may be one of his finest coaching performances.

Put it this way, how would the Jets do with your second string qb, a fifth string rb, your best lb out on ir, your best hitting safety out on ir and your second best d-lineman, and best o-lineman out for a significant amount of time?

Can't answer that question....but as long as you need to use excuses for being in 2nd place, keep them coming

Can't answer that question....but as long as you need to use excuses for being in 2nd place, keep them coming

I don't need excuses....kind of fell in my lap without invitation..... I'm 'gonna use 'em the entire season though! ;)

Jon - I really think the Pats will be in third place after Sunday. No joke.

No retort to my post?

after 3 superbowls, etc., etc. I'm surprised you're so bitter.

Archived