13 Days till AC/DC

Jetman_67

Did you seriously list a band as ghey as Journey above AC/DC? Step away from the keyboard... :lamo:

And in the immortal words of Jeffrey Lebowski, "I hate the ****ing Eagles, man..."

well that's just my opinion...i absolutely love journey and the eagles but then again i'm a girl. oh yeah, add queen to that list. :biggrin:

My greatest beef with AC/DC is that the vast majority of their songs sound exactly the same. Like, once they became popular they just sat back and made song after song of the exact same stuff. It sounds really good when listening to an album or so, but after that I just get sick of them and have to switch it up. Just my two cents.

Oh, and by the way, there's no such thing as "being one of the best rock bands ever." Maybe in your eyes, but people have *gasp* opposing opinions on stuff like this. You might really like them and so might many others, but that doesn't automatically make them better than a band someone else prefers over them.

I probably wouldn't list AC/DC in my top 10 bands. The top 10 are the type that you can listen to all their songs in a row without getting bored.

yup. precisely why i think AC/DC is very overrated.

shhh,,assmop will hear you..

head-in-sand-2.JPG

no lie though...they're big time stoners. they're smart too, i met some kid from harvard coming to UCF's med school next year, he's got a insulted grow box he built himself. hi-tech stuff. and it was some good stuff too by the way, so sticky i couldn't get it off my fingers.

Archived