Seriously was Assclown herm on Jills sidelines last nite

afosomf

Playing for a 47 yd FG into the wind.....with playoffs on the line..WTF is that?

Jills deserved to lose with that strategy...BTW Edwards is fried and i would

expect Losman to play from here on out. he looked like penne x2 last nite.

Big setback for Jillies

Whatever happened to playing for a chipshot FG?

There used to be a time when a HC was playing to get in a kicker's range for a game winning FG, it meant that his team tried to get as close to the endzone as possible and then settle for a FG that's within the kicker's range. Now, HC finds out what the kicker's range is and then calls plays to get right at the spot which is the edge of the kicker's range. It's ridiculous.

I blame Marv Levy. He was the one who started this in the SB, although he played for a FG that was out of Norwood's range on grass. Freaking old bastard.

At least Belichick knows how to properly play for a FG, he won 2 SBs that way. Hell, he won the Tuck-play game that way. People laude Viniatieri, but those were easy kicks well within his range rather than at the perimeter of it.

There used to be a time when a HC was playing to get in a kicker's range for a game winning FG, it meant that his team tried to get as close to the endzone as possible and then settle for a FG that's within the kicker's range. Now, HC finds out what the kicker's range is and then calls plays to get right at the spot which is the edge of the kicker's range. It's ridiculous.

I blame Marv Levy. He was the one who started this in the SB, although he played for a FG that was out of Norwood's range on grass. Freaking old bastard.

At least Belichick knows how to properly play for a FG, he won 2 SBs that way. Hell, he won the Tuck-play game that way. People laude Viniatieri, but those were easy kicks well within his range rather than at the perimeter of it.

47 yards into the wind with 20 degrees is anything but a chipshot

F Dick Jauron...deserves to be canned today

Playing for a 47 yd FG into the wind.....with playoffs on the line..WTF is that?

Jills deserved to lose with that strategy...BTW Edwards is fried and i would

expect Losman to play from here on out. he looked like penne x2 last nite.

Big setback for Jillies

Couledn't believe what I saw. Jauron just watched Dawson kick a 56 yarder with room to spare and the wind at his back. He HAD to know how strong the wind was just watching that. What a dummy.

Great point and right on target. 47 yards was NOT within Norwoods comfort range. Another Kelly pass for 7-8 yards and they win it. I LOVE Lindell as a kicker and wanted us to grab him as a FA before the Bills did but 47 yards into that wind was just too much to ask.

Archived