PatsFanTx: Any Plans This Weekend?

crashingjet

I know you're banished from the main forum, but I hoped you'd like to get involved in a friendly discussion concerning the upcoming events this week. GM bailouts, the weather, (cough) football (cough)...

Allow me to start... How do you think the proposed GM bailout will affect Joey Porters sack total against Matt Cassell and do you think the Federal Gov't. would be willing to tap into Chads 'Rhode Scholar Canidate' mind for solutions to our economic woes?

Allow me to start... How do you think the proposed GM bailout will affect Joey Porters sack total against Matt Cassell and do you think the Federal Gov't. would be willing to tap into Chads NOODLE ARM for solutions to our economic woes?

Fixed it for you. :P

What can I use as troll bait? Hmmmmmm.

Tex, in my opinion, Chad Pennington has a much stronger arm than Matt Cassel and Chad also has much more accuracy and touch. I am expecting Chad Pennington to methodically march down the field against the Patriots aging defense for multiple touchdowns this Sunday.

What can I use as troll bait? Hmmmmmm.

Tex, in my opinion, Chad Pennington has a much stronger arm than Matt Cassel and Chad also has much more accuracy and touch. I am expecting Chad Pennington to methodically march down the field against the Patriots aging defense for multiple touchdowns this Sunday.

Amazing how you never mentioned Chad's physical attributes when he was on the Jets...must be the water in Miami.

He can talk at JI

Seems as if all those guys from JI have gone back

1) You are from JI as are a majority of the original members of this site.

2) The top poster in the last week is somebody from JI who started posting more in October (CTM)...

3) I haven't posted their since the day I left...

4) A majority of the people who left JI recently are still here and most are posting regularly. The fact that it has slowed down is because the initial drama subsided.

5) Why do you repeatedly bring up the new members here from JI? What is your problem with them?

1) You are from JI as are a majority of the original members of this site.

2) The top poster in the last week is somebody from JI who started posting more in October (CTM)...

3) I haven't posted their since the day I left...

4) A majority of the people who left JI recently are still here and most are posting regularly. The fact that it has slowed down is because the initial drama subsided.

5) Why do you repeatedly bring up the new members here from JI? What is your problem with them?

No problem, I welcome them

I felt we needed a new influx of posters here.....and I thought we had them

Seems as if they came he in bunches, and now they're nowhere to be found

I know you're banished from the main forum, but I hoped you'd like to get involved in a friendly discussion concerning the upcoming events this week. GM bailouts, the weather, (cough) football (cough)...

Allow me to start... How do you think the proposed GM bailout will affect Joey Porters sack total against Matt Cassell and do you think the Federal Gov't. would be willing to tap into Chads 'Rhode Scholar Canidate' mind for solutions to our economic woes?

No politics allowed. Bailout by the govt is politics.

No football discussion in the lounge. I dont care who isnt allowed in the football thread.

No politics allowed. Bailout by the govt is politics.

No football discussion in the lounge. I dont care who isnt allowed in the football thread.

Kill joy. Just don't tell the MOD's ;)

Actually, I think the MOD's would like to see TX give me his patented "noodle arm" comments.

C'mon TX, take the bait...

intro16.jpg

Nope, some spineless, thin-skinned mod keeps deleting all my posts.

Klecko must have made a return over there.

Hey!!!!! Alll right!

How's it going buddy? A 'Penny' for your thoughts?

Will Cassel show up this weekend and throw for another 400 yards, or will he get another 4 sacks?

What about the defense, Do you think they're ready to tame the wildcat?

If the Pats jump out to a lead right away I see them taking it, Penny won't be able to make up much ground if we're behind by 2 TD's. However, if Miami keeps it close, I forsee another Dolphin victory.

Hey!!!!! Alll right!

Will Cassel show up this weekend and throw for another 400 yards, or will he get another 4 sacks?

If the Pats jump out to a lead right away I see them taking it, Penny won't be able to make up much ground if we're behind by 2 TD's. However, if Miami keeps it close, I forsee another Dolphin victory.

Dude, Seymour and Warren will be out in addition to Thomas. Phin's in a blow-out. Could be tied for first with all the beans on the line when you play the Jets at the Meadowlands. Porter will say something "controversial" the week of the game andJets fans will be so very offended.......make it a point to boo the mean man! Fireman Ed will get him! :rolleyes:

Anyway, it will be entertaining for me....and in the end, that's all that really matters. ;)

Hey!!!!! Alll right!

What's up crash?

My thoughts on the game:

-Pats will defend the wildcat much better than the game in Foxboro.

-Due to lack of pass rush, PennyBoy will have a field day.

-Ronnie Brown will go for about a buck fifty.

-I see a high scoring game, 35-31.

-Pats will need at least 75%+ TD ratio in red zone, figgies will not win this game

-If Pats defense does not create turnovers (need at least 2), Pats will lose.

-Loser of this game will join the Bills with tee-times in early January.

What's up crash?

My thoughts on the game:

-Pats will defend the wildcat much better than the game in Foxboro.

-Due to lack of pass rush, PennyBoy will have a field day.

-Ronnie Brown will go for about a buck fifty.

-I see a high scoring game, 35-31.

-Pats will need at least 75%+ TD ratio in red zone, figgies will not win this game

-If Pats defense does not create turnovers (need at least 2), Pats will lose.

-Loser of this game will join the Bills with tee-times in early January.

Well that's just f-ing great... You gave me nada TX except a very logical, reasonable and well thought out post.

Your analysis seems to be pretty accurate, although I don't see your offense scoring over 30 on our defense. I do see you guys picking up some points on special teams, we're weak in that area and I hope Chad doesn't throw any interceptions.

TX, I was reading on BuffaloRange where you said you used to be a Cowboy fan and a Steeler fan during their heyday. Why the switching ?

If he said that he was being sarcastic. He has been a Pats fan for a long time... outside of his love for his boyhood idol (Joe W. Namath) I think he has been a diehard Pats dan.

Archived