jets after the pats game going in locker room!

Jetkid94

Hold up, Scott Dierking told me the players don't even like the game, they just play for money? He even said "trust me", and I did! Yankee players don't even know who Mickey Mantle is!!?? I'm so confused?

Say you didn't lie to me Scott!! Say it ain't so!!

Thats because their bonus clauses kicked in

Watch all the guys who werent excited.. they dont have the bonus clause.

:bag:

Are you serious? It was a good win. If it was week 16 or 17 that would be one thing, but there are 6 more games.

you really are hating on a great video, IMO it wouldnt matter when this video took place it was cool to see how they react after a big win, brett favre at the end is priceless. i mean i can see why you dont like the video being it was taken in your own house, just saying...

awesome video.

:bag:

Are you serious? It was a good win. If it was week 16 or 17 that would be one thing, but there are 6 more games.

It's a good video not just because of the win, but rather because it's great to see the players and the team so fired up about it.

As fans, we live an die with games like this. Often times, the players don't care nearly as much as we do. It's great to see these guys sharing that too.

It's a good video not just because of the win, but rather because it's great to see the players and the team so fired up about it.

As fans, we live an die with games like this. Often times, the players don't care nearly as much as we do. It's great to see these guys sharing that too.

I am more amazed at your reaction.

All your sweet moments of victory like this one.... ARE TAINTED!!! You're cheaters. This simple victory clip is better than all your superbowl highlights, because you were cheating all those years. THE IS SWEETER CUZ IT WAS CLEAN AND FAIR!

Y'All can eat a fat DUCK!!!!! haha

I am more amazed at your reaction.

Look at it this way,,

Imagine if you had a video and could see the happy joyous reaction the Pats players had when Belly showed them the Rams secret walkthru video before the SuperBowl.. I imagine there was pandemonium in there

Shut up. You lost. You're in second and in second you'll stay unless the Dolphins hammer the crap out of you again this Sunday.

In the meantime? **** off. This is a Jets site.

Calm down Francis.

We could lose the rest of our games and you will still have that empty feeling at the end of the season.

Awesome video.

I love Mini-Schott's reaction as well. He hugged Brett and Mike T like they were at a wake. It still surprises me to see coaches and players get that into a victory. We always hear about how players don't care, but these guys desperately wanted to win.

In hindsight, this turned out to be the perfect place for Brett if he had to leave GB. He found a place to be worshipped anew and a reason to get passionate about something. Let's say he went to TB, would he have gotten the same love as here? Is there a rivalry in the NFC south were he can get excited about? I don't think so.

And, no, this isn't green goggles, just looking at it from a Brett-centric emotional vantage point. He's 39 years old and needed a place to go and find a reason to be motivated. He has that and he's into a rivalry which he had never been a part of.

Calm down Francis.

We could lose the rest of our games and you will still have that empty feeling at the end of the season.

But why are you trying to piss in people's Cornflakes?

You're shedding negative light on yourself. There was no need to comment in this thread and be a negative nancy. Instead, you decided to put people down?

Besides, the Pats' victories are distant memories now. I know how it is. I'm a Yankee fan. Year after year, the championship memories fade. The Pats will never win another championship with this old group and hobbled franchise QB whose return is up in the air.

Us Jets fans are excited about what lies ahead while all you have is memories of what once was. Now who should be pitying whom?

Awesome video.

I love Mini-Schott's reaction as well. He hugged Brett and Mike T like they were at a wake. It still surprises me to see coaches and players get that into a victory. We always hear about how players don't care, but these guys desperately wanted to win.

In hindsight, this turned out to be the perfect place for Brett if he had to leave GB. He found a place to be worshipped anew and a reason to get passionate about something. Let's say he went to TB, would he have gotten the same love as here? Is there a rivalry in the NFC south were he can get excited about? I don't think so.

And, no, this isn't green goggles, just looking at it from a Brett-centric emotional vantage point. He's 39 years old and needed a place to go and find a reason to be motivated. He has that and he's into a rivalry which he had never been a part of.

he hasnt seen biggest rivarly yet,,wait til lJets annual Thanksgiving Team dinner and lets see if he gets injured trying to get to the Turkey legs before Mangini.

thanksgiving-2006-022.JPG

Thats what we need. That excitement, I love it...We gonna need alot of it next Sunday.

Can someone answer me this, why the F*&K do we allow other team fans into this site?? Especially if they are going to be obnoxious. When I go to the Jets bar down here in FLA, we always have 2 or 3 people rooting for other teams, and they always seem to be obnoxious., Why...?

Thats what we need. That excitement, I love it...We gonna need alot of it next Sunday.

Can someone answer me this, why the F*&K do we allow other team fans into this site?? Especially if they are going to be obnoxious. When I go to the Jets bar down here in FLA, we always have 2 or 3 people rooting for other teams, and they always seem to be obnoxious., Why...?

VhMRP2-ms0E

Calm down Francis.

:rolleyes:

I am from NY, you are from Boston. You will always have that chip on your shoulder that makes you so desperate that you need to come to a rival team's message board for validation of your pathetic, second class existence.

As a Yankees fan, I didn't spend the late 90s on Red Sox message boards acting like a retard. My joy in my hometown team's success was more than enough for me.

Boston fans, being the pathetic bunch they are, can't be happy enough with their teams' success. They have a need to make others feel as miserable as they did for a century.

So no matter what happens with the Jets, I couldn't care less what the Pats do from here on in unless we play them again.

:rolleyes:

I am from NY, you are from Boston. You will always have that chip on your shoulder that makes you so desperate that you need to come to a rival team's message board for validation of your pathetic, second class existence.

As a Yankees fan, I didn't spend the late 90s on Red Sox message boards acting like a retard. My joy in my hometown team's success was more than enough for me.

Boston fans, being the pathetic bunch they are, can't be happy enough with their teams' success. They have a need to make others feel as miserable as they did for a century.

So no matter what happens with the Jets, I couldn't care less what the Pats do from here on in unless we play them again.

I pity da fool ;)

Archived