1 member has voted

1. 1. how will it end?

• Favre injury
    • Jenkins injury
    • miss playoffs
    • make playoffs
    • afc championship game
    • SUPERBOWL

OK, A) why even put a favre injury or jenkins injury in the poll - thats dumb!!!!!!!!! in fact its very dumb, border line insanity.

B) there should be ZEROOOOOOOO negativity on the board right now, i mean your talking about winning sunday and losing to the same team in january????? come on now.

i just dont get some people..

OK, A) why even put a favre injury or jenkins injury in the poll - thats dumb!!!!!!!!! in fact its very dumb, border line insanity.

B) there should be ZEROOOOOOOO negativity on the board right now, i mean your talking about winning sunday and losing to the same team in january????? come on now.

I respect that attitude. Wait til you been rooting for this team 20+ years. :bag:

I respect that attitude. Wait til you been rooting for this team 20+ years. :bag:

I understand completely and it's long over due for some of the memebers on the board, but right now why the heck is there a posting about a potential injury to a key player and why say will win sunday, but not in january when the "same old jets" would have lost on Thursday night.

I understand completely and it's long over due for some of the memebers on the board, but right now why the heck is there a posting about a potential injury to a key player and why say will win sunday, but not in january when the "same old jets" would have lost on Thursday night.

Putting in a poll option isn't the same thing as wanting it to happen, Padwan. Besides, putting that in there is more of a "same old jets" joke, young'un.

#6 in the power rankings. This is the most nervous I've been in 1997.

If favre or kris jenkins goes down, we're toast.

If Manning or Jacobs goes down for the Giants or if Rothesberger goes down for Pittsburgh. It is football every team got players they cannot afford to lose. To win a Super Bowl it takes luck to stay healthy just look at the Pathetics* where would they be if Brady were healthy?

I only said we would lose to them in january, because its very hard to beat a team 2 times in there building in one year. ecspecially when there a 1-2 loss team.

in 06 we beat the pats in foxborough, the got killed there in the playoffs.

I only said we would lose to them in january, because its very hard to beat a team 2 times in there building in one year. ecspecially when there a 1-2 loss team.

in 06 we beat the pats in foxborough, the got killed there in the playoffs.

It's ok. Welcome to the darkside.

Some people can't distinguish "think it will happen" from "want it to happen."

But every team has players they cannot afford to get hurt. I understand we are always looking for the other show to drop. Favre has not missed a game since 1992.

I think you're proving my point again and again. If Favre or Jenkins gets hurt we're done. We agree. I don't want it to happen, but if it does, we don't win the SB. Yes, every team has key players that can't get hurt or they lose. And I posit to you that Favre and Jenkins are our two.

We're Jet's fans, what do you want..

I first time I got really optimistic about the Jets (in season) was in 1986 and they managed to burn me unbelievably 2 different times that season. 1 by starting 10-1 and losing their next 5, the second by taking a 2 score lead with like 4 minutes to go in the divisional round only to lose..

Because of that, it took till 1998 that I again allowed myself to get optimistic about the team. Even that it took till very late in the season despite the fact that we were killing everybody. Of course, we get to the championship game get up 10-0 and lose momentum for good on a kickoff that actually hit the ground and bounced backwards to Denver for a 30-40 yard onside kick. The worst part is that an Atlanta team was waiting for us that we had killed earlier that year..

Now we are at 2008, and I'm tempted again to get optimistic, but I won't allow it, not yet..

Also, as any long time jets fan will tell you, this is my superstitious attempt to anti-jinx favre and jenkins. you talking about him never getting hurt since 1992 is a jinx waiting to happen. be careful with that!

A reverse jinx via pole? Interesting, and aggressive, ploy.

I really don't care who makes the SB since it won't be my boys - but I 'gotta say it bugs me that's it's in Tampa. I hope there are monsoon rains that entire day and nite and temperatures hit a historic low of 25 degrees.....roads ice over.....everyone panics. Bedlam.

SB

I predicted it in the offseason and I'm sticking with it.

I also predicted 13-3, which is still alive. I did say homefield throughout, but that is tough with the Titans (unless, of course, the Jets beat the Titans and the Titans lose 2 more games and then the Jets will have homefield throughout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

SB

I also predicted 13-3, which is still alive. I did say homefield throughout, but that is tough with the Titans (unless, of course, the Jets beat the Titans and the Titans lose 2 more games and then the Jets will have homefield throughout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

We had a shot if Jax would have held on last Sunday:Nuts:

SB

we would have to win rest also,,

but i can see titans losing at houston, home vs pitt and at colts if colts need it for wc

I admire the optimism you younger guys have...I'm skeptic of this team just like any other Jets team...good or bad.

Something always seems to happen negatively every year. The skepticism stems from 1964 when I became a full fledged Jets fan.

same year I became a Jets fan

I admire the optimism you younger guys have...I'm skeptic of this team just like any other Jets team...good or bad.

Something always seems to happen negatively every year. The skepticism stems from 1964 when I became a full fledged Jets fan.

NS, who's that in your sig?

If Manning or Jacobs goes down for the Giants or if Rothesberger goes down for Pittsburgh. It is football every team got players they cannot afford to lose. To win a Super Bowl it takes luck to stay healthy just look at the Pathetics* where would they be if Brady were healthy?

They'd be behind the Jets in the division! :headbang:

Archived