1 member has voted

1. 1. how will it end?

• Favre injury
    • Jenkins injury
    • miss playoffs
    • make playoffs
    • afc championship game
    • SUPERBOWL

Very possible but I think if we win the division we will get a bye because Pittsburgh schedule gets much tougher

It's a possibility. How crazy is it that the Titans have practically clinched homefield and it's only week 10? If they beat you and the Steelers and lose the rest, they'll get homefield at 12-4.

It's a possibility. How crazy is it that the Titans have practically clinched homefield and it's only week 10? If they beat you and the Steelers and lose the rest, they'll get homefield at 12-4.

This is one crazy year look at the improvement of your team 8-9 more wins then last year. Atlanta 5-6 more wins. Jets 7-8 more wins. This is parity at its best teams up & down.

I think Jeff Fisher is the most underrated coach in the NFL and to think 2 years ago he was close to getting canned.

This Jets-Titans game is really important.

First, it would prove to everyone that the Jets, are, in fact, ready to be contenders, and aren't the same ol' pretenders we're all used to. Second, it would pretty much secure 1st place (either MIA or NE HAS to lose this week, BUF is already pretty much out of it, and the Jets hold tiebreakers over both NE and MIA at this point). Third, it would do us wonders in playoff standings. There's a chance we'd only have to play 1 home game to get to the AFCCG. Whens the last time the Jets played a home playoff game? Six years ago? Damn. Long time.

This is the year...LETS GET'ER DONE BOYS!!!!!!

How will the season end? I say the Giants will end up Super Bowl Champs again. Unless they face the Browns in Tampa. :rolleyes:

As for the Jets, they'll probably lose another heart-breaking divisional game in Pittsburgh thanks to the crappy conservative playcalling. But if Mangini can let his team off its leash, I don't see why the Jets can't win the AFC.

This is one crazy year look at the improvement of your team 8-9 more wins then last year. Atlanta 5-6 more wins. Jets 7-8 more wins. This is parity at its best teams up & down.

I think Jeff Fisher is the most underrated coach in the NFL and to think 2 years ago he was close to getting canned.

Some people took this the wrong way, but right after it happened I said that Tom Brady getting hurt was outstanding for the NFL. With a lot of the powerhouses (like NE) coming back to earth, we're getting the closest, most exciting football season I can remember watching.

Some people took this the wrong way, but right after it happened I said that Tom Brady getting hurt was outstanding for the NFL. With a lot of the powerhouses (like NE) coming back to earth, we're getting the closest, most exciting football season I can remember watching.

After last season I can see your team and my team feeling that way but how do Rams, Chief & Raider fans feel

After last season I can see your team and my team feeling that way but how do Rams, Chief & Raider fans feel

Yeah but you have to step back from your own team's view and look at the NFL as a whole as a fan of the game. Look at the AFC East, NFC East and NFC North and NFC South. Look how close those divisions are. December is going to be a roller coaster ride of excitement.

Yeah but you have to step back from your own team's view and look at the NFL as a whole as a fan of the game. Look at the AFC East, NFC East and NFC North and NFC South. Look how close those divisions are. December is going to be a roller coaster ride of excitement.

December football is going to be a lot better then it has been in a couple of years. I can't beleive we are talking 2nd seed.

Archived