Poor Rian Lindell

Good, I'm glad he choked. This almost totally ices the Bills out of the playoffs. If only Miami had lost this weekend, too. BTW, the "other" Bills' kicker is Scott Norwood, whose miss against the Giants in the Super Bowl is one of the great all-time shanks in NFL history.

Romeo "Grimace" Crenell and "Limp" Dick Jauron put on a coaching clinic last night. That is, how NOT to coach.

Dont get me wrong, I love watching the Bills lose, but that was painful to watch. Clevleand allows a HUGE return, gives us 2 long passes, then you run 3 straight times and kick it 47 yards into the wind?

Oh, and this is the guy who's dropped 4 in a row after getting a 3 year extension.

Good, I'm glad he choked. This almost totally ices the Bills out of the playoffs. If only Miami had lost this weekend, too. BTW, the "other" Bills' kicker is Scott Norwood, whose miss against the Giants in the Super Bowl is one of the great all-time shanks in NFL history.

I knew the name. I figured you all knew what I was getting at lol.

Ha Ha check Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wide_Right

Wide Right (Buffalo Bills)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Wide Right or 47 wide right describes kicker Scott Norwood's missed 47-yard field goal attempt during Super Bowl XXV on January 27, 1991. With 8 seconds remaining in the game, Norwood's Buffalo Bills trailed the New York Giants by a single point. They chose to try a 47-yard field goal, which would win the game and the championship for the Bills. However, 47 yards was considered near the limit of Norwood's kicking range, particularly on a grass field, according to comments during the original game broadcast.[1] The kick sailed right of the uprights and the field goal attempt failed. The New York Giants took possession with 4 seconds left and ran out the clock for a 20–19 victory, making this Super Bowl the closest ever.

To add to The Bills fans misery, on 11/7/08 place kicker Ryan Lindell missed a 47 yard field goal in the closing seconds of Monday Night Football. Had the kick been good the Bills would have been victorius. Rumor has it he has recieved 47 death threats shortly after the game.

[edit] Notes

1. ^ ABC Sports commentary of Super Bowl XXV

Check is in the mail

Dont worry, I had a vasectomy

I'm not here for smack whatsoever. In you insist on bringing up irrelevant, juvenile topics, go ahead; but I will not retaliate. If you'd like to talk about the Jets, Dolphins, or any other NFL topic, I'd love the debate.

Don't see how that would be considered smack.

If the Jets one game lead is considered "running away with it" what would you call the Cardinals four game lead?

well we really have a 2 game lead, because we have the tiebreakers over everyone, so to win the division over the jets you have to take a full game lead and not be tied or the jets would win the tiebreaker.

so really its a 2 game lead. thats not running away with it, but 2 is better than 1. as long as we win our last 2 division games this team will win the east.

my uncles father-in-law is from buffalo and he throws a fit whenever i bring up the name SCOTT NORWOOD. i even made my cousin a norwood jersey when she turned 1 he didnt think that was too funny. but everyone else did.

well we really have a 2 game lead, because we have the tiebreakers over everyone, so to win the division over the jets you have to take a full game lead and not be tied or the jets would win the tiebreaker.

so really its a 2 game lead. thats not running away with it, but 2 is better than 1. as long as we win our last 2 division games this team will win the east.

That holds true, you're right. But then again, we play you guys again so it's not like that tie-break is set in stone. That scenario only applies when you have swept a team or play them only once and beat them.

You currently have the head-to-head tie-break, but you play us again and would have to beat us to maintain that tie-break.

Assume the Jets and Dolphins finish 11-5 that included a Dolphins win at the Meadowlands week 17. If our only loss the rest of the way came against an out of division opponent, we'd finish the year 5-1 in division and split with you guys. This would mean you guys are 4-2 in the division thus giving us the crown.

Not saying this will happen, just saying you guys don't have the "set in stone" tie-breaker over us just yet.

That holds true, you're right. But then again, we play you guys again so it's not like that tie-break is set in stone. That scenario only applies when you have swept a team or play them only once and beat them.

You currently have the head-to-head tie-break, but you play us again and would have to beat us to maintain that tie-break.

Assume the Jets and Dolphins finish 11-5 that included a Dolphins win at the Meadowlands week 17. If our only loss the rest of the way came against an out of division opponent, we'd finish the year 5-1 in division and split with you guys. This would mean you guys are 4-2 in the division thus giving us the crown.

Not saying this will happen, just saying you guys don't have the "set in stone" tie-breaker over us just yet.

Not going to need it, either.

Troll on.

my uncles father-in-law is from buffalo and he throws a fit whenever i bring up the name SCOTT NORWOOD. i even made my cousin a norwood jersey when she turned 1 he didnt think that was too funny. but everyone else did.

LOL! That is hilarious. You, my friend, have achieved Ph.D status with that Norwood stunt. I would still be laughing.

Archived