The Legendary Jetman67

Jetman_67

THE_SOTHSAYER SAID: With all sincerity, I wish with all of my heart that dear innocent Erika gets EVERYTHING she deserves on this glorious birthday of hers.

She's a special, special, SPECIAL young lady who has integrity and maturity way beyond here short 20 years on this planet.

I'm being candid here when I admit I have sleepless nights worrying about JI's survival without her intelligent contributions here.

Have a great one, dear Erika!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

What an A-hole!!! Here is the link

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181345&page=2

Anyone notice that all the original regulars are posting here now, and as I read through the threads most are people I never heard of.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats what I was thinking ... and who is Sooth or better yet who cares what Sooth says. Didn't all theses people leave that place because Sooth is a jacka$$??

No we left because we had a homo-erotic fascination with you. A need to be close to you and this site didn't frown upon those kind of desires.

In related news we landed on the moon.

THIS IS TOTAL BS MAX ! I have faithfully read Yahoo news everyday the past 2 years and there was NO MENTION of this. You'd think DUH !! that something that significant would get SOME press coverage. Hello ? ? :bag:

Archived