The Legendary Jetman67

Jetman_67

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That reminds me. If you sleep with a guy in a sailor's hat who owns a PT Cruiser, you deserve to be banned.

If Jon can find love, there's hope for me yet.

You will find love. Hopefully when you do you the hourly rate doesn't get in the way.

I swear it cracks me up every time i see a thread about JI on here. I'm both amused and baffled by the supposed animosity between the two sites and how it affects so many folks. But am I the only one who gets bad vibes while visiting JI? I hardly ever go there except when someone posts a link, but there is just something not right about that site IMO.

I swear it cracks me up every time i see a thread about JI on here. I'm both amused and baffled by the supposed animosity between the two sites and how it affects so many folks. But am I the only one who gets bad vibes while visiting JI? I hardly ever go there except when someone posts a link, but there is just something not right about that site IMO.

Frankly one of the major issues is certain people who hijack threads (no names need be mentioned, I think we all know who I mean). Its amazing how many threads can be started that turn into a shouting match with said troll (regardless of topic and regardless of how reasonable). Although the 'ban' feature is suggested by everybody, it doesn't work as too many people quote said troll. Gotten a lot worse since last Thursday....I wonder why :box:

lol, whenever i read a "JI Thread" on here, i think of those I'm a Mac ads, awesome! I say continue the bashing!

Why haven't you died in a fire yet? How many times do I have to ask? :confused:

Why don't you do it yourself? Just wait outside Hofstra til you see him get chased by security, follow him home, and that night, when he's engrossed in one of his BB chats, set fire to the house. He probably won't even notice until his computer melts.

Archived