Sign in to follow this  
Jetman_67

The Legendary Jetman67

One thing and I am serious, guys please don't create accounts over there for the sole purpose of busting balls. Sooth doesn't read that stuff and you are only making the job harder on the moderators.

Oh and Happy Birthday Sean.

happy bday sooth..

In 2009 I see many more defections from JI to JetNation

29418257443fe517577fji6.jpg

Sooth out for his Bday Meal

hummers-at-mcdonalds.jpg

Edited by SouthernJet

No problem. Not sure but I think Green just hit on me.

Then make your play... although I would imagine that your usual technique of club-and-drag might not work, given that donkey head of his.

Then make your play... although I would imagine that your usual technique of club-and-drag might not work, given that donkey head of his.

LMAO...I'll feign unconsciousness just so I can see him take off that pineapple shirt.

Then take it and run.;);)

lol

:rl:

happy bday sooth..

Sooth out for his Bday Meal

hummers-at-mcdonalds.jpg

Is that JoeBaby driving?

Is that JoeBaby driving?

i think sooth also drives a 'my weenie is tiny' hummer

LMAO...I'll feign unconsciousness just so I can see him take off that pineapple shirt.

Then take it and run.;);)

lol

Not for nothing, I'm not sure your pineapple shirt material. Sorry.

Not for nothing, I'm not sure your pineapple shirt material. Sorry.

Frankly, I dont know what is worse...you implying that I was ghhhey.... or you discarding me like that, like some snot-rag.

Ragoots was right

What is JI? Is that an STD or something?

Yes it is actually. The cure is to rub JN to the effected area when symptoms occur......you will be better in no time.

Yes it is actually. The cure is to rub JN to the effected area when symptoms occur......you will be better in no time.

I dont think I want JN anywhere near my effected area... lol

Frankly, I dont know what is worse...you implying that I was ghhhey.... or you discarding me like that, like some snot-rag.

Ragoots was right

Speaking of Ragoots, haven't seen him in awhile. I apologize if your sensibilities where offended for mistaking you for teh ghey. I was'nt discarding you, it just takes time to get to the pineapplz level, take it slow green.

One thing and I am serious, guys please don't create accounts over there for the sole purpose of busting balls. Sooth doesn't read that stuff and you are only making the job harder on the moderators.

Looking at you, ECURB.... ;)

• Upvote 1

Haha, as funny as that is, there are certainly worse options for people who could be here.

I'm still eternally grateful that JI's reaction to The Exodus was to unban all of the biggest douche-bags on the site, which ultimately lead to MACPAC's return to there and leaving here. That and the fact that if LETSGOJETS ever tried to make his way over here he'd probably be scratching his head while typing in www.*********.com repeatedly and wondering why it wasn't working.

lol.....ham e-mailes me back when the exodus occured and told me i could come back and that he got me unbanned. i told him thanks, but no thanks i wasn't interested in ever posting that sh*thole site ever again. i was re-banned after that, lol.

• Upvote 2

LOL! That kid SBIII is really a nice kid. I met him a few times. but I remember him bashing Sean HERE in October during the second Mariel Boatlift. now he's kissing his ass? LOL! way to stick to your guns Brian!

"Money hungry f-ck" was the exact term I believe. Now it's "Boss."

lol.....ham e-mailes me back when the exodus occured and told me i could come back and that he got me unbanned. i told him thanks, but no thanks i wasn't interested in ever posting that sh*thole site ever again. i was re-banned after that, lol.

Yes, Happy Birthday Sean. from Phil and all the other douchebags that run this site that you never read.

Yes, Happy Birthday Sean. from Phil and all the other douchebags that run this site that you never read.

F**k Phil and the other douchebags.

That might have been the greatest line that nobody ever got to read. :-P

F**k Phil and the other douchebags.

That might have been the greatest line that nobody ever got to read. :-P

Well, some of us got to read that rant about a site he never reads. :evil2:

Well, some of us got to read that rant about a site he never reads. :evil2:

Do you dare me to post this thread over on JI? :D

:banned:

you don't have to bother.......they've already seen it.

I only went over there for the political forum. and I hear Heir Deegan did away with that too (another JN original idea btw). so I could care less what they think or do. but I will give my two cents every time somebody bumps one of these dumbass JI threads. :evil2:

Couldn't this thread have been bumped for a better reason, like the Marmaloof's progress with setting fire to Jetsrule?

Originally Posted by 9632bruce viewpost.gif

You could always charge $55 for the search feature--a few of those memberships could probably pay off the opening day tickets.

Happy Birthday! smile.gif

I love how his birthday thread gets a "one star: terrible" rating. :lol:

Everytime you visit JI Sooth makes money... your feeding the machine!

Haha, as funny as that is, there are certainly worse options for people who could be here.

I'm still eternally grateful that JI's reaction to The Exodus was to unban all of the biggest douche-bags on the site, which ultimately lead to MACPAC's return to there and leaving here. That and the fact that if LETSGOJETS ever tried to make his way over here he'd probably be scratching his head while typing in www.*********.com repeatedly and wondering why it wasn't working.

I don't know..I never got un-banned!

You really think people will believe he has the smarts to set up a meth lab?

Make it look like he burnt himself trying to light his farts. That's more likely.

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

I'm going to assume that marmaloof celebrated Sooth's birthday by finally doing what he said he would.

• Upvote 1