The Legendary Jetman67

Jetman_67

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Turns out my brother must've had a user name on that site or something.

But, holy crap, that Buzzsaw fella can't take a joke. I've said worse things about Sooth that Sooth actually responded to himself without getting any warnings. Not that I care.

Buzzsaw is a good guy, I sat next to him and his wife at the Chargers game. he loves JI just like all the other mods there do. it's not their fault they work for an *******.

I would appreciate it if everybody would just leave that site alone and not stir any **** over there. I have a lot of friends there, and a lot of them are the mods.

Thanks, Management.

I'll join the rest of the mods. Enough with the JI vs. JN "Cheers vs. Gary's Old Towne Tavern" crap. Sean doesn't like most of us, most of us don't like Sean. He talks bad about our posters and we talk bad about their posters. This running border war has run its course and gotten old.

There are still some good people there and also some good mods. Just as I wouldn't want to have to deal day in and day out with being badmouthed at JI or dealing with people messing with my site, I'm sure they have better things to do than listen about how they're getting smeared and having to moderate crap left and right because of it.

Yawn. Boring. Enough.

Archived