WTF??

Brenjetsfan

What happened? I see no locked threads?

I don't know, the first one I saw was one by kobe24jets that was locked, and then when I refreshed the main page all the locked threads were gone. Pretty funny watching that one guy post though, lol.

Only 5,000 more rep points until the final rep status for me! :winking0001:

I don't know, the first one I saw was one by kobe24jets that was locked, and then when I refreshed the main page all the locked threads were gone. Pretty funny watching that one guy post though, lol.

You sure?

How much is that? it's been changed to 150,000 by Max.

:rl:

Someone is on a 'moving threads' kick.

I finally asked a LCD TV question, after months of having to make my way around literally hundreds of LCD plasma threads, and mine gets moved to a graveyard. :rolleyes:

You're part of the Axis of evil now, and will be treated accordingly. :evil2:

Not for nothing but if at the age of 8 you have reached the pinnacle of rep here, we need to rethink things.

:-P

Just read the first thread and noticed ragu got banned. What happened?

I'm only banned for a day, because I told the mindless drooling idiots to stop dumping what needed to be said. That new mod and fat ass III sure have something special going on. Huh eddie pearl jam sucks vedder

Wow, haven't viewed JI in a while now. The Landing Strip is all over the place, shame they don't use the Everything Else forum.

I'm happy I switched, my voice can finally be heard.

What did you say?

Also I deleted the part of your post that was critical towards the Jets. They read this stuff so please watch it, lol.

:-P

Archived