3rd and 1 who gets the ball?

4HCrew

and when he falls wrong AGAIN we are dead AGAIN

So you never saw last year that there were chances for Pennington to do that and he never tried that play, not once??? #-o](*,)

That's a hell of a lot better than everyone in the world knowing that Hackett would call a delayed draw to Martin, which is what happened a lot.

So you never saw last year that there were chances for Pennington to do that, and he never tried that play??? #-o](*,)

That's a hell of a lot better than everyone in the world knowing that Hackett would call a delayed draw to Martin, which is what heppened a lot.

just to dangerous.

God - I think of this scenario and I see Hacketts stupid little "I could be your dentist" face - then I see a right side screen to Wayne which the D has read before the huddle broke and now Wayne is being carried backwards by an OLB... -5 .... -10

Then I wake up... tithead is in Tampa Bay screwing up their program - Chad has just hit J-Mac on a fade for about 15.... life is good

So you never saw last year that there were chances for Pennington to do that and he never tried that play, not once??? #-o](*,)

That's a hell of a lot better than everyone in the world knowing that Hackett would call a delayed draw to Martin, which is what happened a lot.

Didn't he do something to that affect in Buffalo game resulting in injury? Not sure if it was designed or the line broke down.

Didn't he do something to that affect in Buffalo game resulting in injury? Not sure if it was designed or the line broke down.

wasn't a sneek, but it was a run and he fell wrong..the year before against the Giants in pre-season he fell wrong again & screweed up his wrist...I don't want to see him running ever again unless he learns how to go down

Blaylock? Askew? Sowell? I can see slants to JMac...

Play action. Ben takes the snap, fakes the handoff to the bus, looks Ward's way but he's doubled, El is having trouble getting off the line and somewhere in the back of his mind Ben is thinking "if i throw it his way, does he fumble it?" then he pauses, lets it fly deep, who's running deep? A freakin' rookie? :shock::shock:

Another one of these perceptions that is not reality.

Curtis Martin was one of the best short yardage backs in the league last year. He scored 12 rushing td's last year and picked up the most first downs of any back in football.

That's who gets the ball on 3rd and 1.

Love how Martin gets blasted like he's a scrub RB around these parts. Boy you guys are STUPID.

Another one of these perceptions that is not reality.

Curtis Martin was one of the best short yardage backs in the league last year. He scored 12 rushing td's last year and picked up the most first downs of any back in football.

That's who gets the ball on 3rd and 1.

Love how Martin gets blasted like he's a scrub RB around these parts. Boy you guys are STUPID.

YJF..If you and I had a Homerun hitting contest

and I had 18 more at Bats then you and beat you

by 1 HR would that make me a great HR hitter?? :lol:

YJF..If you and I had a Homerun hitting contest

and I had 18 more at Bats then you and beat you

by 1 HR would that make me a great HR hitter?? :lol:

Yeah. If you lead the league in homeruns or are one of the top leaders. Yes, You are a great HR hitter.

If this is a Shaun Alexander vs Curtis Martin argument. I'll take Martin. I don't see Martin fumbling 10 times last season. I don't see Martin fumbling on the goalline. I don't see Martin whining and crying about himself and putting himself before his very own team.

Martin's teammates had to come tell him that he just won the rushing title with 1,697 yards. The guy didn't even care.

Alexanders team wins a division and gets a home game and he's crying about his stats.

Give me Curtis Martin anyday over him.

Archived