Belichick Fears Dolphins...

crashingjet

Belichick fears the Wildcat, the Jets would be wise to do the same...

Here's unfiltered media session with Bill Belichick today. He sounds as if he would rather be coaching the Dolphins.

BB: We have had quite a bit of time the last few days to watch quite a bit of tape on the Dolphins. They really are doing a great job. They are doing a great job of coaching. They are doing a great job of playing. They look pretty strong at everything. I think they have had a real impressive last month here. [They are] just doing a lot of things exceptionally well: making the plays they need to make, playing physical, running the ball, stopping the run and playing real smart football. It

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yawn:

Teams will be stopping the Wildcat before too long and the phins will lose

every game from that point on because thats the only real weapon you have.

There is no way you can win without it and it won't last forever. When you

actually have to play like a "normal" team against someone who is actually

"good"..then you will lose.

Gotta admire your spunk and sense of humor, CJ. Is this thread your way of trying to draw some Patty fans back out ?? ;)

Yeah, I even set a trap in the lounge, however I haven't had a nibble yet ;)

We had a nice thread here about the cheerleaders for NFL teams and I found one for the Steelers that I've been holding onto for you... You ready?

new_steeler_cheerleader.jpg

Oooof, scary. Miami has better cheerleaders than you guys too :P

Yeah, I even set a trap in the lounge, however I haven't had a nibble yet ;)

We had a nice thread here about the cheerleaders for NFL teams and I found one for the Steelers that I've been holding onto for you... You ready?

new_steeler_cheerleader.jpg

Oooof, scary. Miami has better cheerleaders than you guys too :P

I would hope Miami has better cheerleaders since the Steelers dont have cheerleaders.

But they do have this guy:

steely.jpg

Gotta admire your spunk and sense of humor, CJ. Is this thread your way of trying to draw some Patty fans back out ?? ;)

why? Where did we go?

Rumor has it that both Warren and Seymour are out this Sunday - along with Jordan, Thomas, et all. Miami should win big.

I was thinking about a comment some Phish fan made yesterday about Chad being the difference in Miami. I said it was the new HC and GM/Pres. I still think it's Sparano and Parcells. What Chad brings to the table has not changed one iota from what his skills sets were in NJ. So what has changed? The coaches, the management. So, perhaps what the Jets fans keep saying is true - the team is winning despite the coaching staff.

why? Where did we go?

Rumor has it that both Warren and Seymour are out this Sunday - along with Jordan, Thomas, et all. Miami should win big.

I was thinking about a comment some Phish fan made yesterday about Chad being the difference in Miami. I said it was the new HC and GM/Pres. I still think it's Sparano and Parcells. What Chad brings to the table has not changed one iota from what his skills sets were in NJ. So what has changed? The coaches, the management. So, perhaps what the Jets fans keep saying is true - the team is winning despite the coaching staff.

Logic tells us that if a QB sucks with one team and does well with another coaching was probably an issue there.

Parcells isn't the coach, and Sparano doesn't play QB. The Jet fans here are just reluctant to give credit to Chad. Especially when they cut him and got nothing in return for his great play this season.

Logic tells us that if a QB sucks with one team and does well with another coaching was probably an issue there.

Parcells isn't the coach, and Sparano doesn't play QB. The Jet fans here are just reluctant to give credit to Chad. Especially when they cut him and got nothing in return for his great play this season.

True - but it's the coaches that installed a "system" that suits his skills sets. And it's the GM that went out and got him with the system in mind. And yes, the system means a 1-2 punch at RB. :) What I'm getting at is that Mangini is a POS. Geez - play along, would yah!

why? Where did we go?

No, no, no... You're not turning this around. I know what you're doing and I don't like it!!

C'mon, hit me with a "BB will have the team ready", "Those gadget plays won't work", or even a "you can't beat us twice in a year"... Just don't say we're gonna win, it's not fair to me and the rest of the Dolphin trolls, we want a fight ;)

No, no, no... You're not turning this around. I know what you're doing and I don't like it!!

C'mon, hit me with a "BB will have the team ready", "Those gadget plays won't work", or even a "you can't beat us twice in a year"... Just don't say we're gonna win, it's not fair to me and the rest of the Dolphin trolls, we want a fight ;)

Warren, Thomas and Seymous out - c'mon, how much fighting could I possibly do with a straight face?

How 'bout this:

If Tom Brady were the QB the Pat would be 9-1 or 8-2. I have no doubt and all this bickering and silly bravado between Jets and Phin's fans would be for second fiddle rights. :P

True - but it's the coaches that installed a "system" that suits his skills sets. And it's the GM that went out and got him with the system in mind. And yes, the system means a 1-2 punch at RB. :) What I'm getting at is that Mangini is a POS. Geez - play along, would yah!

Mangini makes Herman Edwards look like Don Shula.

There, happy?

For you guys to beat the Pathetics* you will have to show Bellecheat something new hew will be ready for the tricks you pulled on him last time. 10 days is a lot of time to give to that slime bucket Bellecheat. Maybe you can create a bionic noodle arm.

This is true I did a search of images on Yahoo of noodle arm and guess what comes up

Did you ever wonder what the Pats would have done with that extra draft pick? ;)

Did you ever wonder what the Pats would have done with that extra draft pick? ;)

Not really. The Pats hit the jackpot with Mayo. I have no doubt that with the 2nd first rounder - which would have been the second to last pick in the first round - BB and Pioli would have chosen a short, skinny CB who would be on IR by now. :)

Chad isn't "doing well" in Miami (his numbers are pedestrian at best), and he certainly isn't surpassing his performance with the Jets. He's doing the exact same thing he did in all of his successful seasons (2002, 2004, 2006): riding a solid running game and an opportunistic defense to a respectable record.

If you put Jon Kitna, Gus Frerotte, Derek Anderson, Brian Griese, or any other JAG quarterback behind Miami's OL and give them Brown and Williams and that coaching staff, they'd put up 67%-2400-8-5 too.

Chad isn't "doing well" in Miami (his numbers are pedestrian at best), and he certainly isn't surpassing his performance with the Jets. He's doing the exact same thing he did in all of his successful seasons (2002, 2004, 2006): riding a solid running game and an opportunistic defense to a respectable record.

If you put Jon Kitna, Gus Frerotte, Derek Anderson, Brian Griese, or any other JAG quarterback behind Miami's OL and give them Brown and Williams and that coaching staff, they'd put up 67%-2400-8-5 too.

Thats funny because:

Chad Pennington #10 QB

Chad has had a nice, Chad-like season. He isnt performing any better with Miami than what he did with the Jets.

And we have no problem with the fact we got nothing for chad. We got a better QB and had no need for him nor the cap room to keep him.

The thing that Jets fans cant understand is the same fan base that blasted Chad for years now is embracing him as a very good QB. My stance on Chad never changed, yet Dolphin fans (cough, cough crashingjet) changed over night... hmmm which one should we believe? The Chad bashing or the Chad love fest?

And you will soon learn that Chad will disappoint in a big situation. He will break your hearts. We know, we've been there. We just want to warn you.

:yawn:

Teams will be stopping the Wildcat before too long and the phins will lose

every game from that point on because thats the only real weapon you have.

There is no way you can win without it and it won't last forever. When you

actually have to play like a "normal" team against someone who is actually

"good"..then you will lose.

yeah, like us in 06, we had new coaching staff and a brand new offensive coordinator so nobody knew what to expect, we had tons of tricks and stunts and it mostly worked well, but after a while it didn't work nearly as well.

Ummm, Favre has a better Rating, Ten more TD passes, and about 100 less yards than Pennington. What exactly were you trying to prove with those stats?

The poster said Pennington's numbers were pedestrian. I was pointing out how similar the stats were between LORD FAVRE and a pedestrian QB.

The TD's are the only significant difference and as I explained our RB has alot of TD's.

And our QB has won a lot more then yours. Beleive it or not I like Chad but he is not in the same class as Brett Farve

Your Qb is always the oldest person on the field also...

Which class? The most interceptions ever class or the wild "gambling man" throw the ball anywhere and hope one of my guys come down with it, class? Just curious.

It's not the Dolphins "The Weasel" fears, it's "The Tuna". Belichick is a fearful lil man. That's why he started this bizarre hate fest with Mangini. He was Mangini's mentor, Parcells was his.

He really screwed Parcells in the manor he left the Jets. Made Parcells look foolish. Parcells is not a forgiving man. Anyone who has observed over the years how Parcells deals with players who annoy him is aware of that. What "The Weasel" did to Parcells was paramount to spitting in his face. Belichick was confident when he did it because he knew the Tuna was burnt out, and wanted to leave coaching.

He's baaaaaaaaaack

I don't think it was an accident that Parcels selected the Dolphins to make his last stand.

IMO he came to the AFCE to settle old scores. It isn't Tannenbaum and Mangini that Parcells has an axe to grind with. Parcells, and Tannenbaum are very close friends. They spoke once a week even when Parcells was coaching Dallas. He is here to remind "The Weasel" who his Daddy is.

I really think Belichick hates, and is intimidated by Parcells, and that Parcells hates him.

Normally I would say, under the circumstances, that the Pats would blow the Fish out of the water this weekend. They should have tons of motivation. I think the Parcells factor is going to be enough to allow the Fish to win this one.

From a Jets stand point the game is a win, win situation. It's only my hatred for Fish fans that I really want NE to win, but I think Big Bill is going to slap the Weasel around a bit.

Archived